CHAPTER 4

Ella's POV:

"Abby! What are you doing here?"

OMG!! She found out it's me. I am screwed now.

Emma is the only one who calls me Abby in this whole world. She is my only friend I made in my life by my own, I met her when I was 10 years when my dad took me to their home once because our dads have been best friends from their college times.

I thought she is just being a total stuck up and giving me silent treatment by ignoring me when I am trying to be nice but later I got know the reason and I tried being friends with her. It was difficult for her at start but somehow we made it. We texted each other from time to time being in touch.

To be frank I am so happy that Emma got her voice back and started talking after all this time.

She is one of the reasons I choose LA because after my trip I wanted to meet her and go back to my place.

I am happy that I am able to meet her like this but I didn't think anyone will recognise me. Heck! Zach himself didn't recognize me whom I met so many times.

But if I think about it Emms and I are closer when compared to Zach there must be something which gave off my identity. I will ask her about it and be cautious the next time.

I looked around and luckily there is no one around and especially Zach.

"Emms shush!" I said getting out of her hug before someone notices.

"Where is everyone?" she asked looking around but couldn't find anyone from my family.

"Emms I will tell you everything later for now please be quite. Zach is coming here and he doesn't know it's me yet. So please" I said looking behind her where I can see him coming towards us along with Asher.

"Okay but you will tell me everything later" she said in a strict business tone which means I can't escape from her to which I nodded.

"Emma what are you doing here? Who is this?" Asher asked when they reached us.

"Uh.." she tried to say something but before that I replied "I was just asking for directions to the restroom Mr. King"

Asher immediately put his arm around her in a protective stance when I greeted him with his name.

"Ella why did you leave me and come here?" Zach asked now looking at me to which Asher gave him a confused look.

"Zach, you know her?" Asher asked him with still the confused look on his face.

"Yeah. She is the friend I mentioned about whom I was bringing along" Zach said still his gaze on me.

"So you must be daughter of someone important right? But I never saw you before" Asher said when Zach introduced me as his friend.

"Umm.." I gulped trying to look for answer to that when Emma interrupted "Asher everyone knows who you are so don't be like that"

"Yes Mr. King your wife is right. I am just a normal person with no background. I just know you because my major is business and every business major knows who you are" I said trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Then how do you know Zach? He is not the friendliest when it comes to people" Asher said trying to not smile at the end.

"I umm.. I" tried to say something but looked at Zach so he could answer why I am here because I myself don't know why I am here.

"I just know her from somewhere. Leave it. Let's just go and enjoy this night" Zach said now holding my hand when I looked up I saw Emma giving me a teasing look by looking from our joined hands to me.