CHAPTER 7

Zach's POV:

After that I have been keeping an eye on her the whole stay in LA with the help of my most trusted men following her around along with Carter's team without her knowledge.

Mr. Carter sent two of his men who know about the danger lurking around which he denied to let Andy know even after lot of insistence.

At first I was frustrated when he told me about two of their men joining because they didn't believe in me with her safety and it felt insulting but I agreed in best of her interest.

That is the reason I asked her accompany me to Las Vegas because my work in LA has been done. The meeting was not important but I scheduled it in the last minute because I accompanied her here.

After the meeting I and Asher decided to check out few things in Las Vegas for the coming project and I requested him to bring Emma with him making an excuse as how she is the Co-CEO still because I know Brie will enjoy spending her time with her. They have been friends for so long.

At first I didn't expect Emma to find her identity but she did and that shows how close they are. I felt happy knowing I am the reason behind her carefree attitude enjoying everything to fullest with happiness.

Elle's POV:

After breakfast Emma and Asher decided to leave to LA because baby Aron was left alone with his grandparents for 2 days already and Emma didn't want to stay away anymore from him than she already has been.

Emma was smiling at me creepily for some reason the whole time we had breakfast. When I asked her all I got was another smile making me frustrated.

"So umm... I think this is it" I said turning to Zach after biding good bye to Emma.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting you Miss Ella" he said forwarding his hand which I shook in return.

After that I decided to go back to my room and turn around when I felt his hold on my wrist.

I looked at him and then his hold and again at him giving a confused look.

"Do you have anywhere else to go after this?" he asked still holding my hand.

"No. but I have few options where I might be going" I said looking at him.

"Uh... Okay" he said still holding my hand and let it go after realising seeing my confused look.

I turned around again took few steps when I heard his deep voice "Ella"

I looked back and saw him coming and stood in front of me.

"Yes Mr. Anderson?" I replied and he looked at me with an amusing look.

"I thought I was Zach to you before" he replied with an eyebrow raise.

Oh shoot! Now I think about it I called him Zach the whole time because he was always Zach to me and my family.

"Umm.. that.. um.. I am sorry" I said looking down not knowing what to say.

He just laughed which made me look up at him. He looks so handsome just standing there and laughing in his tailored suit.

Shut up Elle! What are you thinking he is your brother's bestfriend. I scolded myself.

"Done checking me out?" his voice made me look away.

"So what?" I asked composing myself.

"Uh?" he asked giving me a questioning look.

"There must be a reason for you to stop me" I said looking at him now.

"Oh yeah" he said and added "If you don't have anything specific planned how about New York?"