chapter 12- ❝hospital❞

TW/ eating disorder

TW/ eating disorder

                  𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗬 to my room I decide I'm gonna go take a shower. I'm about to leave the living room when I see a figure on the floor. I see the familiar brown hair sprawled out on the floor. My breath halts in my throat. No it can't be. Why would she pass out?

I run up to her and check to see if she still has a pulse. I feel one but it's weak. I pick her up and quickly take her to the medical area of the safe house. "I NEED SOME HELP HERE SHE PASSED OUT" I yelled at the medical people sitting in the room. They quickly rose from their seats and tried to take Valeria from me but I tightened my grip on her.

"Come this way we have a room for her," a nurse says while I nod and her and follow them. We walk into the room and place her onto the bed. "Only family will be allowed here from now on so I have to ask you to leave sir," she says and I rapidly shake my head at her. "I'm going to tell her dad what happened and when I come back you better fucking let me back in here or I will kill you all," I say before walking out if the room.

I walk towards the stairs and go up and into her dads room. He's sitting on the bed reading a newspaper. When he sees me he gives me a small smile and put the paper down. His smile faded when he sees the expression on my face. "I just came here to tell you that I had to take Valeria to the medical wing because she collapsed on the floor right after seeing you," I say.

His face pales and he looks down for a second then looks back up at me. "While I have been in my coma has she been eating recently," he asks with worry written on his face. I'm confused as to why that question would be relevant. I think back to seeing her eating and realize she hadn't eaten much these days and then it all clicks.

"Here and there, why?," I ask while looking straight at him. He sighs. "I wanted her to be the one to tell you but since it involves her health right now I'll have to tell you no matter how much I don't want too. When Valeria was 15 and you were 16 you started to get distant with her for some reason you have yet to explain. She got super stressed and so she resorted to stress eating. When she turned 16 she was being bullied about her weight and then you left her which caused her to go into a depression and not to eat. Everyone still bullied her so she would starve herself. She was diagnosed with a eating disorder called anorexia," he says.

How could I not have noticed. When she was laying on me I noticed she got skinny but didn't question it. I noticed she wasn't eating much but I didn't question it. I quickly walk out of the room and walk into Valeria and I's bedroom.

I sat on the bed with my head in my hands. This was all my fault if I didn't get distant and leave none of this would happen. She wouldn't be struggling everyday if I hadn't have put her through so much. I should have noticed her not eating sooner. This is all my fault.

I didn't notice I was crying until tears repeatedly fell down my face. I sobbed into my hands finally letting myself cry after years. I will forever hate myself for putting her through that much pain.