chapter 23- ❝first time❞

W/ mature content pretty much through the whole chapter

𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗚𝗢 by Valeria and I have been getting closer and closer. I feel like I don't have to distance myself from her because I trust she won't do to me what Scarlett had done. She's been very understanding about the situation and it was nice.

Right now we are sitting on the couch. Valeria and I on the recliner while she sits on my lap, Alvaro and Ivey were sitting with Jaxon on the couch while we watched a show. It's hard for me to focus when you val is right on my dick.

She starts to wiggle around to get more comfortable. The arm I have around her waist goes up and to her neck right in her chin. I tilt her head back so she can look at me. I move my face closer to her and whisper into her ear. "Baby, I don't think you want to keep wiggling on my lap," I say to her with my breath fanning her ear.

A shiver runs down her spine and she stares at me before nodding her head. I let go of her head and we sit and watch the tv. A few second later I see a smirk make it's way onto her lips before she starts grinding down on my lap. I move my hand from around her waist and grab her upper thigh roughly.

She gasps before turning to look at me. Our faces were inches apart and our lips were almost touching. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," val announces before putting her hand right onto the crotch of my pants making me groan. She gets off of me and walks to leave.

"I'm gonna go get a snack," I say to them and they nod. I leave to go follow Valeria to the bathroom and before she could make it inside I grab her wrist and pull her back before pinning her to the wall by her neck and wrist.

"You think it's funny to tease me," I say into her ear and she nods her head with a sly smirk on her face. "It's not gonna be so funny when you can't walk tomorrow now is it?," I question and she starts to squirm on the wall.

"You wanted me to touch you so bad didn't you?," I ask her and she continues squirming. "You wanted me to touch you and kiss you everywhere isn't that right," I ask her and she nods her head while panting.

"Words, bambina," I say to her while tightening my grip on her neck and pressing my body flush against hers. "Yes, please touch me," she begs and I chuckle before moving my leg in between hers and resting my thigh right on her core. "Use my leg," I whisper to her.

She starts to move her hips and grind onto my leg. She circles her hips before letting out a moan. She tries to move her hands but I have them in a firm grip. She starts to ride my leg fast moving her hips back and fourth as her mouth drops open.

"Leo, please," she begs and I chuckle before moving my leg further in between hers where I run my leg against her clit. She gasps and whimpers at that before moving impossibly faster. "Are you close, baby," I ask her teasingly.

"Ahhh, yes leo I'm so close," she says before getting her hands out of my grip and wrapping them around my neck as she starts to bounce on my leg. A few moments later she moans loudly before slumping in my arms showing that she has released in her pants.