chapter 31- ❝shower❞

W/ mature content

W/ mature content

                  𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 today I can't even understand why I was the big spoon and my arm is wrapped around Emilio as I spoon him from behind. He wakes up when he feels my arm move. Before turning to look at me with confusion written on his face.

"Baby, why am I the little spoon," he asks me in a joking tone. "Well so you see, drunk Leo likes to act like a toddler so drunk Leo gets treated like one," I say to him and he rolls his eyes. "Was I embarrassing," he asks me.

"No you were really adorable and funny, you were really like a baby. Though you did mention how you wanted to impregnate me because you want a 'small leo'," I say with air quotes to back up my sentence. He sighs before moving his hands to my waist and pulling my against him as I tuck my face into his chest.

"It's not a lie," he says to me before he moves his hand and grabs my chin before titling my head up. He quickly pressed his lips to mine as we fall into a rhythm. His lips caress mine as I move my hands and tangle them into his hair.

He moves his hands lower and grabs my ass before squeezing it hard causing me to moan into his mouth. As our lips move together he brushes his tongue against my lips asking for entrance. That is when I pull back. "Im gonna go get into the shower," he says to me and I nod coming up with a plan.

He pecks my lips before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I wait in the room for the perfect time to go in. It's about four minutes before I walk into the bathroom and strip myself of all my clothes. I move to the shower and open it before standing behind him.

He turns and sees me standing there as a smirk falls onto his lips. "Why are you in here?," he questions me. I just stay silent before I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his in a aggressive way. He pushes us back into the wall as our lips move feverishly against each other's.

He pulls back from the kiss before looking at me. "Why did you come in her Val. Tell me what it is you want," he says. I stare at him with lust before answering. "Please," I whimper out. He smirks at me before he slaps my inner thigh and I moan from the contact.

"Use your words, baby," he tells me and I feel myself growing even wetter then I already was. "Please Leo, I want you. I want to feel you inside me. Please I need it," I beg him and he smirks at me.

"Good girl," he says and that just made me even more turned on. "Today since I'm feeling greedy," he says before pausing as he grabs my legs and wraps them around my waist. "and I don't necessarily want to be gentle," he says as he lines himself up with my core.

I can't even let out a breath as he thrusts into me so hard. "I'm gonna skip the foreplay," he finished as he grabs onto my thighs to hold me to him as he presses me against the wall. He continues to thrust into me at a rapid pace as I wrap my arms around his neck.