11

Fingers ran around the marble filled with vivid colors...twirling it around...in an attempt to hold his thoughts in place instead of the papers that it should.

Jungkook sighed as he kept the paper weight aside.
A lot of questions are left unanswered and he doesn't know whom to ask...how to ask. And today morning he got a text from Taehyung telling him that he dozed off in between texting and he was sorry for that. And also that he is perfectly fine. He didn't mention anything about passing out..that means he doesn't remember what happened.. he doesn't remember being in Jungkook's arms calling him alpha. Even though he won't show it but deep down a small ray of hope had peeped its way out when Jungkook heard him... hoping that his pup will remember everything and run into his arms forever.. but then again fate is one hell of a thing.

So the question is if he doesn't remember anything... what happened to his Tae the previous night? How did he mindlink him? Will he be able to get his memories back any soon?

His string of thoughts broke when the door to his cabin opened and in came his father

' What's wrong Kook? Am noticing this from the morning. You don't seem to be fine' Jisung asked as he sat in front of him

' Appa...Tae mindlinked me yesterday'

' He what?'

Jungkook explained everything to him.

' Kook..The answer always lies with the question...if you want the answers look for it at the place where the question was formed'

Jungkook lifted his eyes looking at Jisung who continued ' Think Jungkook...Think of the first time you wanted the answers...think of the first ever question that came to your mind which resulted in all these...think alpha'

Jungkook's eyes flashed crimson for a second before going back to black ' I think I know where to search'

Jungkook parked his car on the side of a familiar building. He walked in looking at the sign board hung in front of it. A sense of deja vu hitting him seeing the Public library written over it. He took in a deep breath as he went inside... aiming straight at the old untouched part of the Library.

He was searching for the black book which once caught his attention leading him to Taehyung when someone called him from behind

' Jungkook?'

That voice.... Jungkook could never not recognize that voice. He knew who it was even without turning around

' Heyy Tae' Jungkook smiled widely turning around

' Are you here to help me search that story?' Taehyung asked excitedly

' Ah yes' Jungkook nodded

' But I didn't tell you what the story was about' Taehyung frowned

Jungkook thought for a while...and said ' I was passing by and saw the Library. So I just thought of coming and getting acquaintanted with this place..so that it would be easy for me to help you right'

' Oh god hyung... you are really going to help me? Thankyou so much' Taehyung said as he joined his hands over his chest..his boxy grin on display

Jungkook just wanted to treasure these moments....

' ok now tell me about the story' Jungkook said

' Not now... it's time for my shift'

' What shift?'

' My shift at the cafe! You forgot?' an adorable pout was formed on his face as Jungkook widened his eyes

' no am sorry I was just busy with work' Jungkook sighed