29

6 years later

' Jin hyung where should I keep this'

' Jimin ah give it to me' Yoongi said walking in as he took the sheets

' Yoongi...keep that in his chamber.. I'll come and do the rest' Jin said hurriedly

' Hyung...why don't you let the maids do this.... Eomma and Luna are busy in the kitchen since morning... Alpha is on cloud nine....and appa.. don't even ask..even am not understanding what all things he is doing...' Yoongi asked

' Yoongi give it to me... I'll do... Jin oppa take some rest' Ji Eun said happily ' And tell me one thing where is your mate? Haven't seen him since the moment I reached here'

' Oh...you are only one who didn't see him' Yoongi snickered

' What do you mean?' Ji Eun looked confused

' He is out with your mate' Jin laughed

' We are back' Just then Namjoon came in with a smiling Jisung

' Why didn't you tell me you are with Joon? I too wanted to meet him' JiEun asked

' Sorry love.. I was going to go to Tae and met Joon on the way...so I just accompanied him' Jisung said wrapping an arm around Ji Eun

' Good you came...now come and help me' Jin said..Namjoon smiled as he pecked his forehead making the elder smile more' And Yoongi ah... My Kook is coming back after 4 years..I want to do everything on my own..'

Yoongi just smiled....yes..his baby brother is coming back after 4 long years.... Five years before on the day of his eleventh birthday..came the biggest shock of all their lives.... Jungkook being a True blood Alpha... On his birthday when everyone eagerly waited for him to transform into his wolf form.. they didn't expect to see a big black wolf with burning crimson eyes..
Even though he was just transformed he was quite aggressive...and his whole aura gave off the dominant vibe bringing all of them at the verge of submission...

Nayeon was about to bring Tae away from the wolf when he growled loudly making Tae cry out loud... Nayeon..even though was an alpha.. couldn't help but submit.. leaving the six year old near the wolf whose eyes were burning charcoal..

Inna almost cried when she saw the wolf nearing Tae.. if Jungkook was in his right mind then they wouldn't even have bothered this much..but now.. standing in front of them was a newly transformed trueblood alpha...who are born once in a hundred years.

Taehyung who was shaking with fear looked at the wolf with his big bambi eyes... He knew it was his Koo.. but he was scared... A whimper left his mouth when the big wolf licked his small face.. Taehyung looked wide eyed at the wolf who was now nudging his cheeks with his snout...the same way how Jungkook nuzzles his cheeks with his nose

' Koo' Taehyung whispered as he touched the wolf's face who instantly nuzzled into the warmth of Taehyung's neck..

All of them were left speechless seeing how Tae kept on giggling and laughing as the wolf continued to lick him....

' He is the one for Tae....' Jin breathed out..his voice low but loud enough for them to hear ' He is the true blood destinied for our Tae'

Seunghun soon got up when he saw the wolf transforming back to his human form...

' Koo' Taehyung hugged him

' Heyy baby' Jungkook hugged back even though he felt extremely tired ' Appa..'

Daewoong knew what his son wanted to ask... He had a wide smile as he said ' True blood alpha'

Jungkook had his eyes wide like saucers....a trueblood?