🥀Gone or not?🥀

MarshyMarshal

MarshyMarshal

---

It's hard to let go of someone when you don't know of they're gone or not. Light had been missing for a week. He had gone out to get some groceries and never came back.

Luca was worried sick about his boyfriend, they had to find him, he had to be somewhere. Everyone was starting to give up.  It puzzled luca how they could give up so easily. They believed he was dead, they wjere stupid in luca's opinion. Light couldn't be dead, no one would want to kill someone like light. He was too nice.

He looked over at the picture on his bedside table, their first date. The best day of luca's life.

It feels like it was years ago even though it was only a month ago.

He then looked over to the lights side of the bed, we'll he would never use it he would always invade luca's side demanding cuddles.

Luca smiled at the memories, maybe light was gone. He would want him to be happy right? Not sitting here alone crying. He would want him to be happy with the squad.

Though it was hard to do that. He had loved him with all his heart and he was supposed to let him go?

The tears fell onto his shirt, lights shirt. It was extremely small on him and basically strangled him but he didn't care. It was lights, it made him feel like he was still here with him.

Luca sighed as he looked down. He had to stay positive. They would find him. He's not dead.