🔥It's just you and me🔥

Charrluvly

Charrluvly

Word count:468

<<<

Light woke with a yawn, he got off of his and Luca's shared bed and stumbled downstairs, after giving his sleeping boyfriend a kiss on the cheek of course.

It was unusually quiet downstairs. He stepped into the kithen to find it empty but a small note of the table. He picked it up and read it aloud.

"Gone on a day trip,

Didn't want to wake you up here's the address if you wanna come:

*** ** ******

Be back around midnight,

--Alex"

Light put the note back down on the table crabbing the box of cereal from the counter and pouring himself a bowl.

He had the whole house to himself. And Luca. No one to interrupt them, no one to disturb them. No one to stop him from doing what he wanted.

Light smirked to himself.

>>>

Luca was shaken awake by Light, "L-light what do you want?" He sat up weakly. "The squad aren't here. They can't disturb us." Luca seemed to understand looking up at Light and beginning to smile slightly.

{{{

The two had already taken off their clothes and where making out. With Luca laying flat on his back with Light on top of him and Luca's legs wrapped around Light's waist.

Light moved from kissing Luca to leaving hickeys on his neck and chest making Luca groan lowly. Suddenly, Light's hand where on Luca's waist pulling their bodys closer.

"Please..." Luca begged. Light smirked a little looking Luca in the eye, "Please what?" He asked. "P-please fuck me..." Luca mumbled turning away his head.

Light fulfilled Luca's wish and pushed inside of his boyfriend. "A-ah..." Luca's legs tightened around Light's waist as his face scrunched up in pleasure.

Light began to slowly thrust in and out while moaning quietly to himself.

Both of them where already getting close. Light's thrusts where getting messy and Luca's moans where getting louder. They both came at about the same time and sat in silence panting heavily.

Light pulled out once he had caught his breath and left the room leaving Luca alone. Though he came back a minute later with a wet towel.

Light began cleaning Luca's cum off his chest and his own of his thighs. Then washed his head becuase he was sweating a lot. He quickly whiped his own forehead before discarding it. "Let's cuddle now okay?"

Luca was too tired to sleep so just nodded. Light picked him up and sat on the bed with him turning on the TV. He put on a movie to watch. Luca leaned in closer to his boyfriends chest. "Remember we need to get dressed before the others are home." He said. "Yeah. But we still have like another 12 hours no need to rush." Light replied making Luca laugh slightly.