18

Michael didn't see anyone beside the Duke when he died in his foresight. He only saw the Duke lying on the ground alone, he couldn't see who would be the one who would kill the Duke in the future.

'Duke... duke... I will avenge you, I will burn them to ashes...'

Michael could hear his own voice in the foresight, his eyes couldn't let go of the horrible sight in his foresight, it felt that his heart had been crushed from inside when he saw the Duke's motionless body.

'If... if the duke dies, and I can't find his killer, then I might as well kill everyone in this world. So I can surely avenge him, what is the use of being a saint if I can't protect or avenge my loved one,' Michael thought.

[Pupa: Alert! Breakmeter decreases to 92%... 90%... 85%.]

Yunyu's heart jumped, he panicked and cursed in his heart.

[Shi--! How could it be!? I thought Breakmeter can't be decreased!]

[Pupa: It can, Breakmeter is hard to fill, because it fluctuates. Fatemeter is actually harder to fill, because love is very tricky. That's why other hosts rarely could fill the Fatemeter to 100%. You have the talent.]

[I don't need that talent, aaahh! My precious Breakmeter! What is in Michael's head anyway, what did he think about?!]

[Pupa: Maybe he sees something. Maybe he sees that you are unpleasant to the eyes, so he just got disgusted and hates you.]

[But his Fatemeter is stuck at 100%! There is no logical explanation for this!]

The foresight slowly disappeared and Michael regained his sense back, he blinked a few times. He saw the Duke standing in front of him with worried eyes, "Your highness, are you alright? You look... strange."

Without warning, Michael hugged the Duke tightly, this time, Yunyu could feel Michael's hand trembling and he gripped Yunyu's body until he felt pain.

"Duke, I will not let anyone hurt you. I will never let go. I will never let anyone go," Michael said. His voice was hoarse and emotional, as if he could break down at any moment.

Yunyu still couldn't understand what was in Michael's head. He was also a powerful vampire, he could protect himself well. In fact, aside from Saint Michael, there was no one in the Holy Kingdom Rianel that could beat him.

"Your highness, your worry is baseless. I can protect myself well. Just because you are a lot stronger than me, doesn't mean that I'm weak," Yunyu tried to calm Michael down, but he became even more restless than before. The foresight rarely missed, Saintess had predicted everything, she even predicted her own death. It was all predetermined and it was almost impossible to change.

Michael wanted to protect the duke, he wanted to do something so nobody could hurt the Duke. It was the first time for him to fall in love with someone, he had lost the Saintess, someone who was dear to his heart. Now he would lose the Duke too?

He would go insane.

Yunyu was suffocated with Michael's tight hug. It was so tight that he literally could feel everything, it felt like he was hugged naked by Michael.

[System, I can feel his uhm... manhood pressing against mine... that is huge.]

[Pupa: you want to have sex with a saint? His semen will be 100x more painful than the holy water.]

[I—I was just saying! I don't want to die after that... besides, I'm still a cute little virgin.]

[Pupa: I can read all ideas in your mind with 99% accuracy. You are definitely not a virgin in your imagination. That is one wild brain.]