BONUS: My Seven Valentines (pt. 1)

A/N: Takes place after Chapter 31, fits into the timeline of the main plot

________________________________________________________________________________

When you woke up on the morning of February 14, it was to hushed giggles outside your door.

"Just slip it under her door Minji Unnie!"

"No I need to see her open it so I can take a photo, for memories!"

"Oh you and your memories can fu-"

"Jaehwa!" 

"All of you need to be quiet or you'll wake her!"

"Too late for that!" You called out, sitting up against the headboard. 

The door opened and you saw four girls huddled in the doorway, the oldest holding a camera and the youngest holding a red envelope. 

"What's going on?" You rubbed your eyes. "Or is arguing outside my door at-" You checked your phone. "Six in the morning a group bonding event?"

Minji looked ready to explode with excitement as she exclaimed, "It's Valentine's Day!"

You cocked an eyebrow. "And...?"

Three sets of shoulders drooped and Jaehwa rolled her eyes. "Here we go."

"What do you mean 'and'?" Minji yelled, voice pitch rising at the end as she mocked you. "One of us finally has something exciting going on for Valentine's Day for once and you don't even care?"

"In other words," Chanmi spoke, coming to sit beside you on the bed. "This was slid under the front door this morning." She handed you the envelope. Your name was written on the front in a beautiful, looping script. Inside the envelope was a note card with only one line of text on it.

"What does the note say?" Jaehwa asked, intrigued. 

"Look who is interested in what's going on now," Nayoung teased, elbowing Jaehwa's hip. The latter scoffed, turning away.

"I'm not interested, I just want to speed this up so I can go back to sleep." 

Nayoung just laughed and shook her head endearingly. Jaehwa had a soft spot for you, they all did. 

You pulled the note out and Chanmi leaned over your shoulder to look at it.

"37.5715° N, 127.1038° E," she read aloud.

"Sounds like coordinates," Nayoung stated.

"You have to find their surprise, how cute!" Minji squealed, clapping her hands. 

"Those boys are going to make you run all around Seoul for your gift?" Jaehwa came to stand by you, placing a hand on your shoulder as she looked at you imploringly. "Are you sure you really want them?"

You laughed, brushing her hand away. "Funny you think they'd leave me be, even if I said no."

Jaehwa ruffled your hair. She knew you were never the type to express your feelings through your words, especially feelings of affection. The grin on your face that has been there since you opened the card was enough for Jaehwa to know those boys were, in fact, worth it.

"Have fun today chickie, you deserve it." With a final pat to your head, she left your room. You watched her go until she reached your doorway, when your eyes flicked to your leader. Nayoung look at you with a mix of care and guilt swimming in her eyes. She looked like she wanted to say so much, but didn't know to start. You understood. You felt the same. You sent her a small smile, one that said 'we'll talk, but not today'. With a nod of understanding, Nayoung left the room as well.