chapter 3

Angel woke up to helia fast asleep beside him . He slowly sat up and pulled helia's arms  away from the waist and placed it on the bed . Angel got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom .

When he was done doing his business he walked out the  bathroom to gp gt himself some chlotes to wear so that he can shower quickly . He had to check up on lisa and hte baby .
* lisa and haydens baby *

Historia

Timeskip to after angel took a shower .

Angel quickly dried off and wore his outfit

 He did his makeup

He did his makeup

 He then wore his shoes

 When angel was done he placed  everything back  in its place and then he put his engagement ring back on

When angel was done he placed  everything back  in its place and then he put his engagement ring back on . He then walked out the bathroom and saw helia still asleep he smiled and walked towards helia and pulled the blanket  to cover him more .

Angel then  placed a kiss on  helia's forhead , turned around and walked out the room  . He softly opened and closed the door  .

Angel walked down the hall towards Lisa and Haydens room . He softly knocked on the door and Hayden opened the door suprisingly not tired .

Hayden pulled angel in and closed the door . Hayden then pointed towards the curiouse baby who' s eyes opened for the first time and angel saw two different eye colors she saw lisa layong on the bed .

" Hayden why is lisa laying on the bed ?wait is she unconscious."

" Yes dear angek yes she is and the reason why is Historia giggled and opened her eyes lisa fainted becuase of her cuteness its deadly ."

Angel giggled and looked at lisa  then at hayden and said
" You guys  dont look tired at all".

"Well my baby historia is an amazing baby she was silent the whole night she only cries when she is hungry or wants some attention  but oher than that she is a literal angel."

Angel nodded and walked closer to the baby . He stood at the side of the crib .Historia looked up and saw  a very beutifull person she heard the word from her mother while in the tunnel of darkness. * danm this baby smarter than some of us*

" Hey historia its me im your uncle angel why arent you the most adoreable little girl ." Angel said while stroking historia  head softly .

The baby touched angel with her small  hands .Angel coo'd and then said

" Hayden  im taking your baby."

" Angel no."

" You cant stop me ."
" oh yes i can ."

" no you cant." Angel said with a  smirk

" HELIA ANGEL IS WALKING OUTSIDE WITH A BIKINI AND FLIPFLOPS !" 

"Jokes on you he'  asl-"

" ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLL." Lisa woke up and the baby just looked at her mom.  Suddenly the room door burst open there stood a angry Helia  in the doorway. He scanned over the people in the room and saw angel had chlotes on . Helia walked over to angel , placed him gently on his shoulder and walked back to their room and took off angels shoes.

TIME : 4 IN THE AFTERNOON
LOCATOIN: XETOR FAMILY HOUSE* PRETEND THATS HELIAS SURNAME I THINK HE DOESN'T  HAVE ONE*
INFRONT OF HELIA'S  ROOM
PEOPLE : HAYDEN , LISA , HISTORIA , HELIAS PARENTS .
CAPTOR : HELIA X
VICTIM: ANGEL S( SOON TO BE X)

Lisa looked at veryone before saying .
" Guys its been six hours and angel hasn't  been set free from helia's clutches."

Hayden then spoke in a dramatic  voice
" Oh poor angel poor poor angel held captive by that beast known as my little brother we must safe him."

Helias mother looked at her oldest son like * Boy wtf * and sighed and said
" just open the danm door "

Helias father then said
" Nope last time i opened helia's  door he almost cutoff my head with a katana nope ."

" Hayden open the door ." Helais mama said
" but- "
" no buts "

When they opened the door they saw helia's  angel  eating chocolate covered strawberries while music was playing and they were surronded by snacks and the room was dark yet romantic  .

" Helia you sly dog ." Said hayden as the family giggled at how the young engaged couple blushed .

T

B

C