chapter 4

Today was calm till  angel phone rang . The whole Xetor family was sitting in the livingroom . They were all relaxing since the wedding was like three days away . When it was time for the wedding day alot of multitasking .

But the everything was already arranged all that needed to happen was Helia and Angel getting married .

Historia was sucking on her paci , Lisa was reading a book  while petting haydens head , Hayden was recieving head pats and was eating  some candy .   Mr and Mrs Xector were sitting next to each other and was watching some romantic movie . Helia and angel sat together just talking more and getting to know each other more.

The peacefullness was broken through  Angels phone ringing . Angel picked it up from the coffee table and looked at the contact and he saw Fairygonda . Angel let out a sigh . Before swiping rigth on the green call botton

" Goodday angel how are you doing ."
" Hello  grandmother how are you . "
" Angel dear im doing well i was wondering  if you could come to  Alfea."
"If i may ask why should i come to alfea ."

" We've been attacked and cloudtower was also attacked and so many animals and fairies are injured we need your help please."

" Grandmother dont beg I'll  be there "
" thank you dear see you soon."

Angek turned around and faced his soon to be inlaws and said

" Alfea and cloudtower was attacked they need me to come help  heal the people ."

Helia nodded and then spoke

" Im coming with you ."

Angel nodded since he knew there was no talking helia out of it . The whole family  was scared that something would happen to them but they knew that helia and agel made a good team.

Helia took his bag with weapons and walked out to the garage  to get his bike . When he parked out side he saw angel changed his outfit

 When he parked out side he saw angel changed his outfit

Helia

Helia

Angel and helia ride on the bike towards alfea as they are up in the air they see alot of distructoin. They  finally arrived at alfea. Helia slowly went down to the ground and when he parked .Helia let angel get off first  then he got off. Angel walked towards the gates and it opened Helia followed  behind angel with the bag . When they stepped throught the  gate they saw alot of damage. Angel went to up to fairygonda and said .
" i knew it was gonna be bad but not this bad ."