chapter 5

Helia woke up to an empty bed he slowly sat up and  got off of the bed and walked towards the door out the room. Helia walked down the hallway he knocked on Haydens door no one answered  he then felt if the door  was locked when he opened the door what be saw shocked him.

Hayden was laying next to lisa both dead covered in blood baby Historia  was  haging from the cieling by her favourite blanket. Helia froze and quickly closed the door . He then ran towards  his parents  room and opened the door he saw his mother s body naked and covered in blood and there was a wire around her neck . Helia sawhis fathers arms and legs were cut off and was also covered in blood . He feared  for the worst as he ran downstairs .

" Angel!Angel where are you?!"

As helia was walking around the living room throught the diningroom and he  turned left towards the kitchen he saw blood  laying on the floor it was flowing like water. He ran towards teh kitchen and he saw angel laying on the floor a huge hole in his stomach .

" H-helia listen to me o-okay this isn't  y-your fault just get away from here."

" no no " helia softly said while holding angel close and softly crying  manly tears.

" G-go before he gets you too."

" Who baby who did this ."

" Lord d-" before angel could say the name he let ou his last breath .
Helia shook angels body
" Angel baby please talk to me no no baby wake up!"

He craddled angels body close to himself.

" he-"

Huh

" Hel"

What

" HELIA WAKE UP "

Helia opened his eyes and saw angel sitting on his lap and he pulled angel close and kissed him  passionately .

Angel didn't mind the kiss  and kissed back .When they  pulled  apart breathlessly , helia  immediately  started to kiss down angels  neck .Angel bit his  lower lip at the feeling of helia's lips against his skin.
Helia kissed angels neck gently  and his hands was caressing angels skin. Both couldn't  get enough of each  other  . Angels hands was in helia's long hair . Gently weaving his fingers through it. Helia enjoyed the feeling  of angels soft skin.

Helia didn't  want to stop kissing angel all over . He  was  pulled away by angel pulling at his hair and making him look  into  his eyes  .

" Baby i would love for you to be inside me but let's wait till the wedding night. " Helia whined .

Angel gently peck him while saying .
" Be a good boy  or else I'll punish you." Helia didn't  know where  he dominant side of angel was coming from but he loved it .

Helias eyes slowly  lowered from angels eyes to angels neck  and he wanted to  attach  his lips to angels neck which also had hickeys. Angel tugged his hair upwards. Helia's met angels  gaze .

" Do you  desire me that  bad .Lie down ."

Helia laid down and  he saw angel taking off his bottoms . He saw how the purple lace slowly slid down as angel took it off he watch how he saw  crawling up his body till his lower half was above helia's mouth . Angel waved his  hand and closed and locked Helias  door.  Angel lifted up his penis which was kinds small to reveal a slit  it looked so much like a cunt . Helia then smelt something it smelt sweet .

" You desire me so , so why not a little taste of what is your future in a few days ."

Helia gulped and layed stil. Angel slowly lowered the cunt onto helia's mouth and helia opened his mouth and stuck out his tounge to get a taste of what he will be eating and fucking for the rest of his live .

When the cunt connected to  helia's tounge helia immediately  started  to lick and suck on that cunt .

" Helia baby why are in such a hurry slow down the cunt  belongs to  you take your time." Angel said while trying to swallow his moans ,Helia's tounge  worked wonders.

" Oh baby your doing  it so good ." Moaned angel while starting  moved his hips on Helia's  tounge . Helia then started to rub his nose on angels clit.
Angel threw his head backwards and started  to bounce lightly . Angel bit his lower  lip and looked back and saw a big tent in helia's  pants angel slowly lifted himself off of helia . Helia who was enjoying what he was doing was confused when angel lifted his his off him. He then saw angel turn around   and pull down his pants and took out his cock from his boxers .

Angel gently started to stroke Helias cock . Angel gently kissed the tip and then he lifted his head and said.
" Be  a good  boy and eat my  cunt while i reward you ."  Helia nodded his head and started to devour angels cunt . Angel started to lick helia's  cock from the base to the tip then he gently started to suck on the tip. Angel then stoked helia cock while he put the whole cock in his mouth . Helia was eating angels cunt hungerly he thrusted his tounge into the cunt he was eating that cunt like he was in a love hate relationship  with it sending angel into immense  pleasure . Angel  started  to suck on Helia's cock using his  " I-don't - have -a - gagreflexs" talent and started to breakthrough  Helia's  cock .Helia groaned at the warmth  wrapped around him he thrusted his hips ever slightly. Angel started  to grind on Helia's face .

Angel  kept grinding and Helia thrusting  . After  1 hour of doing so both of them  have alot of stamina .

Angel grinded more wildly, Helia thrusted faster . Angel moaned at the feeling of Helias tounge.  Helia groaned loudly .

" Helia~" angel moaned as his clit was over stimulated by helia . He scurted on Helia's lips .

" Angel~ " Helia moaned at the feeling of his cock being sucked in by angel   warm  mouth and throught.  He came in angels mouth .

They both pulled away and swallowed the cum and looked at each other before kissing each other passoinately entertaining their tounges.

Angel then said

" You better start loving this cunt becuase you'll  have to fuck it for many many years  to cum. Even when it will be ruined by our child . Love this cunt . " Angel said while stroking helia's  now sensitive cock . And kissing his neck . Helia nodded before letting out a breathless. " fuck baby  yes yes I promise .~"  Angel smiled and moved his hands faster till helia came into his hand .

Angel looked at Helia while he licked  helias  cum  from his hand. Helia groaned at the sight  of his future wife . He kissed angel and when they pulled away they went back to bed to sleep the day away .

MEANWHILE  DOWNSTAIRS.

EVERY ONE  WAS ARRANGING EVERYTHING  FOR THE WEDDING WHICH WAS MOVED TO  3 DAYS FROM NOW.

T

B

C

B
Y

E