Realization and USJ

Ik the previous  chapter Nezu was in a meeting with the avengers along with Izuku and both were shocked to see each other and Nezu asked why is he here and Izuku told him everything and that made nezu pissed and now he made it back to Japan and everyone including the tormentors were shock to see that Nezu came back mad.

GT: nezu have you found my grandson?

Nezu: yes I have and I gotta say he's in perfect condition.

Toshi: why didnt you bring him back?

Nezu: crazy how you asked me that question knowing that you people*points at the tormentors* had abused and Neglected Izuku and even taking his arm in the process for something he wanted to do or confess but instead you beat him down like seriously you beat him down and take his arm away.

Katuski: that just proves that he's weak.

Mitsuki and Katuski smacked him a crossed the head together.

Mitsuki: you jackass why would you say anything like that he wasn't weak for 4 years your more weaker then him.

Maseru: I must say even tho you 3 ignored him I didn't if it wasn't for me he would be dead.

Nezu: I got ti say thank you for being the only person who cares I bet he sees you as a father.

Maseru: I bet he did I see him like a son I never had anyways

Katuski: what about me I'm your son you old man.

Maseru: like I said like the son I never had because between you and him he never yells and he make sure that I'm alright even tho I take care of him and now because if you people he's gone and Mitsuki I want a divorce because you and these little demons are the reason why he's gone and 2 more things that I've learned one Toshi you were quirkless beforehand I don't know why you are against him to 2 he's not even your real son.

Everyone but Inko: what do you mean?

Maseru: Inko whore ass was with another man and she cheated on him with Toshi quite surprising that Toshi was this dumb.

Inko fell down knowing that she fucked up in her son life and is about to try (keyword try) to fix it because she knows who the guy was.

Nezu: is this true Inko?

Inko: yes it's true I cheated on him with Toshi but it was because

Nezu: he had money and Bucky didn't at the moment and the fact that you didn't allow him to see Izuku.

Inko: well I'm gonna get Izuku back from him.

Nezu: good luck with that then.

Inko: what do you mean?

Nezu: your not getting him back Bucky got full custody of him.

Inko: well imma take him to court then

Nezu: you know what I'm not gonna lose my brain cells over your stupidness just know that what ever happens in this custody battle which I know you'll lose in your job will be gone along with Toshi.

In this one the avengers are immune to all law in countries so they are pretty much free to do anything. As days pass by the students of 1a are at the USJ momo is still thinking about her Prince Charming and waiting for him to return during those 6 years after the break up all she could do is think of Izuku and how she is gonna walk down the aisle with him she did ask her dad to arrange a marriage between him and her and he accepted it because he knew the avengers but slowly he was dying because he had terminal cancer and he was hoping they would come back before he passed. As everything went as canon except for izuku everyone was in panic and a bird like creation was beaten Aizawa until it took rocket to the chest and everyone looked up to see Izuku