Sports festival

After 2 weeks of training everyone was hyped to do their part in the festival. Izuku was allowed to join but he couldn't use his weapons at all and he was fine with that he knows a lot of techniques to use against the quirked people. When he stepped out everyone was wondering what his quirk was but before the event even started. His tormentors came up to him.

Izuku: when are you people ever gonna leave me alone I don't want nothing to do with you.

Izumi: we are here to make a deal.

Izuku: what deal?

Katsumi: that is we win you will come back lose the arm and be our stay at home husband.

Shoto: and you giving me momo.

Izuku: and if I win?

Katuski: your not your quirkless you dumbass

Shoka: please Izu we need you inside of me katsumi and Izumi

Izuku: the last one no and I accept but I'll say this if I win which I win you people will leave me alone.

5: deal

As we head back to the festival it was the obstacle race Izuku had a few girls look at him (mostly girls from 1b) they think of being his girl and hoping momo would share. Momo sensed it and decided to share them. As Midnight started it's just like canon most people got thru it and started it Izuku was way ahead of the group but he had momo with him this whole time and luckily for her she was able to keep up. Izuku tormentors were shock to believe that he wasn't going get thru most of the obstacles races but clearly Izuku came in first with momo second. And the rest was canon. For the chivalry battle it was the same but for instead of mei and ochako it was momo and Kirishma tokoyami was the same both of them became very best of friends only thing is since momo is the only girl they allowed her to get on top of their shoulders Izuku in the left Kirishma in the front and tokoyami on the right.

A//N: also forgot to say that his left arm is quirk resistance so if anyone come to the left of them it will backfire on them.

As the chivalry started everyone was dumb enough to go to Izuku left side and much to their disposer they failed and Momo team won with the amount of 10million and 34 points izuku tormentors was getting mad that they haven't won against Izuku at all Katuski was growing more mad that he felt like he was a stepping stool for Izuku. He thought if he ever went against momo he would try to kill her as he said that out loud and Izuku heard it and feared that he would but saw that he was and he told midnight to switch his spot with her because of what bakugo said and luckily for him she was going against tokoyami. Everything went as canon momo gotten sad and Izuku went to cheer her up telling her it's ok to lose she can bounce back from one and she was fine soon afterwards and that she was glad that Izuku didn't see her as a failure. It was time for Izuku and bakugo to fight. As they both got on stage.

Katuski: todays the day that you will surrender to us you damn nerd.

Izuku: nah I don't do that I don't back down from you or them.

As the battle started bakugo went towards him break neck speed and used his quirk and laughed at his victory knowing he won.

Katuski:(laughing) take that you damn quirkless Deku you were never meant to be alive.

As the pros and other people started to boo at him for being a villain what shocked them a few minutes after they saw Izuku with his shirt off and completely unscathed from bakugo explosion.

Just imagine that's Izuku and he's at the sports festival.

Izuku: crazy how you want to be a hero and you trying to kill the quirkless.

Bakugo:(angry) why aren't you dead?

Izuku: because my metal arm protected me idiot come on now have the cavalry battle.

As they both clashed Izuku was more of the dominant one and ended Bakugo with giving him a glass jaw. The rest of the tormentors were sad that bakugo failed but had more to spare (shoka ,shoto, and Izumi katsumi opted out because she believed that Katuski will bring him back) Izuku went back to go out his shirt on  momo and the girls of 1b was jus of staring and they came to a conclusion that they were in love with him and they decided to ask momo. For the rest of the festival it became completely one sided because the rest of the tormentors wanted Izuku back and they just completely fell apart and didn't do anything and list to him completely. Izuku was the winner of the sports festival by a clear sweep in 3 different competition followed by shoka and Tokoyami Izuku tormentors can no longer bother him.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out.