Turn of events

After being in America from UA stupid acts of betrayal Izuku and Momo are a happy family and loving in their beautiful home where they have gotten use to with their beautiful child. At UA they were trying to find ways to go to America and get Momo back and kill Izuku for kidnapping her and raping her.

All might: ok are we set to go and get them where ever they are at.

Everyone: YEA

Nezu: I will stop you all here what make you so sure that he's the traitor and most definitely kidnapped Mrs.Barnes?

All might: sir it's a mistake to let them leave to go to America that brat has raped her and betrayed UA.

Nezu: and how did he rape her tell me?

As shoto played at tape of Momo crying telling Izuku no stop and hears Izuku moaning and still having sex with her crying but what he doesn't know is that Nezu saw the threw it and calls him out.

Nezu: nice joke I know it's not her it was toga who transformed into Momo and twice as Izuku you and Katuski framed Izuku so he can die by y'all since he's more popular then you 2 and mostly I saw you 2 with the LOV just to get him away with guess what 2 can play at that.

As Nezu pushes a button and a screen came down and it shows that toga and twice transformed into Momo and Izuku and wind it to the part of where they were pretend to be them while both of the boys were recording so that they can fool everyone and they said this.

Shoto: I can't wait to kill this bastard I don't know why auntie Inko and uncle Toshi wants to get that damn deku back he's nothing but a nuisance in our plan to take over the world.

Katuski: I know and when they take that bitch away from him you can rape her fully without anyone denying you to do so and let's make it whe you can fuck her brains out infront of the damn nerd making sure he won't become strong ever again.

As the video ends everyone wide eyed that they set the whole thing up and gotten angry at the 2 who were now sweating bullets that they've been caught.

Inko:(angry) you tricked us into thinking he's a villain all because of your jealousy and hatred he was much better then you...... you 2 are scums that doesn't need to live

Katuski: NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE BIRTH TO A DUMBASS WHO COULDN'T GET A QUIRK YOU SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM WHEN  YOU HEARD HE WAS QUIRKLESS BUT NO TOU HAD TO KEEP HIS WEAK ASS ALIVE

Shoto: MOMO HAS NO RIGHT DATING A WEAKLING LIKE HIM SHE SHOUSL HAVE MY CHILDREN BUT NO SHE HAD TO GET PREGNANT Y HIM AND ILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET HER BACK.

All might: not when it's us versus you 2

As they look around to see they are outmatched and they were gonna strike but saw that their quit is not working and saw Aizawa using his quirk.

Aizawa: how does it feel being weak now bitch.

Katuski: shit is there a way for us both to win at all

Afo: no you cannot

As they wide eyed that the kerosine their working for is there.

All might: AFO

AFO: don't fret Toshinri I'm here to get there quirks I've been planning this since they joined the league

As he face them he took their quirks away with 2 of his tendrils.

AFO: go ahead blink Aizawa

As he did the 2 though he was on their side and tried using their quirk but didnt.

AFO: how does it feel not having a quirk you freaks

As they started to cry for not having a quirk.

Katuski:(crying) master give us back our quirk we were supposed to be better then these hero's.

Shoto:(crying) how am I supposed to get bitches and I don't have a quirk it's not fair.

Inko: get use to it suffer like Izuku did.

As everyone started to laugh at them for their downfall they threatened them to shut up before they kill them they didn't believe them as they kept laughing at them and and took them to jail. When they got to jail they was one came prison bitches and got gang raped by prisoners since they didn't have a quirk as they told them being scared. For the rest they felt bad for betraying Izuku and Momo for something they didn't do All might and Inko felt like a fool that they believe the 2 idiots because they believe 2 boys who had pure hatred towards Izuku because of him being quirkless to begin with which All might should've gave him his quirk. With Izumi she felt bad that she ruined her chance with Izuku being her brother and a lover she had her head down.

That's the end of this chapter next is Epilogue