Meeting The Exchange Students

"W-what are you doing here" I stuttered out looking directly at my ex-best friend Riley who was standing in front of the doorway smirking with her hands in her pockets. "Am I not allowed to see my dear friend" she said causing me to gulp. I heard growling and looked down to see Bambi's and Scrappy's ears perked up as they growled. "Aren't you two little cuties" she said reaching to pet them but they snapped at her almost catching her hand in their teeth. She pulled her hand back immediately causing me to smirk. "Looks like they hate you just as much as me" I said and she glared at me. After a couple minutes of silence I broke it. "Why are you here after all these years " I said and I heard her laugh causing me to look up. "Well I heard a rumour about you beating the shit out of Victor so I thought I come see if it was true and I guess it was because your not the same girl I knew back in 8th grade, you were always shy and kind" she said before snickering and I just rolled my eyes. "I like this new version of you such a daredevil" she said tilting her head up a bit. "Well now you know it's true so why don't you go back to were you came from and stay there for the rest of your life " I said grabbing the door and slamming it shut. I heard her tsk stopping the door with her foot. She opened it all the way before stepping into the house causing Bambi and Scrappy to start barking like crazy. "Y/N what's go- Riley you know your not welcomed here anymore so what are you doing here " I heard Lewis say and I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Oh hi Lewis I was just in town and I decided to come and visit Y/N" she said trying to act all nice but we all knew she was pretending to be nice. "I suggest you leave before I call the cops on you and have you arrested for trespassing on our property as well as barging into our house without being let in" Lewis sneered out and Riley's face dropped before it turned stone cold. "Fine but this isn't over" she sneered out before walking out the door and slamming it shut behind her.

I sighed and Lewis hugged me from the side. Come on dinner's ready " he said and I nodded following him into the kitchen. We sat at the dining table and I put Bambi and Scrappy on my lap. "Who was at the door" Harris said and I looked up at him to see him shove a mouthful of noodles into his mouth. Before I could say anything Lewis spoke up "it was Y/N's ex best friend Riley don't know why she was here though" he said and Harris's eyes widen in shock. "That bitch had the nerve to come here after what she did to Y/N" he shouted after swallowing his food and I looked down.

"Harris eat your food let's not talk about this" I heard Papa say and I just looked down at my food. "I'm not hungry" I said before picking up Bambi and Scrappy. I scooted back before standing up and walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I opened my door to see Gracie sitting on my bed scrolling through her phone. "Before you ask why I'm here I heard Riley was back" she said looking up from her phone and she stopped. I saw her jump up before squealing and rushing over taking the two puppies from my arms. "By hearing I'm guessing you read my mind" I said and she smirked giving me the answer causing me to roll my eyes. 

We talked the rest of the night until she had to go home and I got changed into my pj's before slipping into bed. Bambi and Scrappy cuddled up to me and we all fell asleep.

I woke up to something hitting me in the face. My eyes fluttered open and I looked up to see Scrappy looking down at me with her tail hitting the side of my face. I looked down to see Bambi sleeping on my chest. I felt Scrappy lick my face making me scrunch up my face. "Really that was uncalled for" I said and she did it again causing me to shake my head.

I was walking to school when a matte black car pulled up and the driver window opened. "Hey bae you need a ride" I heard Riley say and I just ignored her as I continued to walk. "Come on Y/N I'm trying to be ni-" she was cut off when I heard Alison's voice causing me to relax a bit. "Y/N what a lovely surprise" she said and I smiled before stopping at the end of the sidewalk. Riley drove past us and I could see her face darken when her eyes landed on the woman that was standing next to me. "Who was that" she said as we crossed the road and onto the sidewalk. "My ex best friend Riley Quinn" I said with little to no emotion. I heard Alison hum causing me to look up to see her wearing a pair of black sunglasses and her hair tied up into a low messy bun. We arrived at school and I made my way over to were Gracie was standing on the steps. "Took you long enough" she said and I chuckled before interlocking my arm with hers. We headed up the stairs and into the school to see Riley standing in the middle of a huge group while smirking. "Why out of all the schools does she have to go to this one" Gracie said with an annoyed expression. "Y/N Gracie hello" she said walking up to us while putting her sunglasses on top of her head. I just pulled Gracie with me walking away from Riley. I looked over my shoulder to see her smirking with a raised eyebrow. I walked straight into someone causing the both of us to fall to the ground. I looked down to see Piper well Mrs. W laying down underneath me leaning on her elbows. I gulped before looking down at her lips and then back to her eyes just to realize our faces were only a couple centimeters apart. I could feel her breath against my face causing me to shiver. Her breath smelled like vodka and mint. I got pulled up by Gracie and I watched as Piper stood up brushing her suit off. "I'm sorry about her Mrs. W she's in la la land" I heard Gracie say making me snap out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry Mrs. W" I squeaked out making my face flush red. "Mm it's quite alright just watch were you're going next time I won't be as nice though" she said and I nodded as I watched her walk off. "Holy shit that was intense" Gracie breathed out and I nodded again. "Y/N White and Gracie Fox please come to the office Y/N White and Gracie Fox please come to the office" the vice principal said over the speakers. We looked at each other before we headed to the office. We walked in and saw three blonde haired kids sitting on one of the couches in the office. "Y/N Gracie these are the new exchange students Cora, Alma, and Ezekiel Daisie" the principal said and that last name sounded familiar until it clicked. "YOUR THE KIDS" I shouted and they looked at me confused. "Oh right sorry I met your mother yesterday when me and my mom went out for lunch to a restaurant" I said and they all smiled. "Their all Seniors and I would like the two of you to show them around when the classes start which should be in about 3 minutes" he said and we both nodded.

We showed them around the school until it was lunch time and I waited until they got their food and we headed out to the garden. "Why are we eating out here and not in there" Ezekiel said and I sat down near the roses. "She comes out here all the time at lunch time cause she likes to smell the flowers especially the roses" Gracie said chuckling at the last part. "How are those four" Cora said pointing towards the bushes of Gardenias. "Oh those four Mrs. Wishbone, Mrs. W, Mrs. Wish and Mrs. Bone I secretly think their all married to each other but they don't want anyone to know" Gracie said just above a whisper causing me to roll my eyes. "Their coming over" Alma said and my eyes widen in shock. "WHAT" I whisper shouted looking over my shoulder to see that they are walking over. "Looks like they're each holding a gardenia in their hands.

"Hello ladies and boy" Xander said and she smiled before looking at me. She bent down a bit before putting her pointer finger under my chin tilting my head back so I was looking directly at her. She was smiling causing me to smile back. "I think you should have these Gardenias they reminded us of you" she said causing my face to heat up and I looked away covering my face so they wouldn't see me blush. I felt Xanders hand grab mine that wasn't covering my face and I felt her place the flower in my hand. I looked from behind my hand to see the others hand me the others before they walked off back towards the school. "What the hell was that all about" Ezekiel said and I removed my hand to look at the white Gardenias in my hand. "The four of them always like to tease her for some reason no one's noticed besides me because I'm her best friend" Gracie said causing the other three to burst into fits of laughter. "Wait hold on isn't it illegal for a teacher let alone four to flirt and tease a student" Cora said and I looked up to see them all with the same expression. "Not if anyone finds out besides us your part of our family now" Gracie said and I looked at the three new students to see them all smile. Little did I know things were about to change because someone was watching and listening to the whole thing.