The Four Wishbones Backstory (part 2)

No ones pov:

January 1st, 1747

"Guys hurry up I want to head to the forest" Piper shouted starting to get impatient. "Geez calm down Piper oh and tell your damn wolf amber to calm down as well" Xander teased before walking out of the glass dome that had wild animals in it. The animals like to visit the Wishbone castle for some reason ever since that storm hit. "Do not bring amber into this" Piper growled out causing Xander to smirk showing off her pointy canines. "I can if I want to pup" Xander teased again causing Piper to pounce at her but Everly stepped in and grabbed Piper. "Xander I swear you're trying to get yourself killed" Everly said and Xander just smiled before walking up to Piper. Xander grabbed hold of Piper's chin and leaned in. "I can tell you like being called pup don't deny it your nose twitches when you like something" Xander said before pulling Piper into a passionate kiss causing Piper to relax immediately. "Alright can we stop with the making out I want to run" Xander and Piper pulled away when they heard Alison. "As you wish your majesty" Xander said before dashing off into the forest. Everly and Piper cackled before shifting into their wolf forms and rushing off after Xander. Alison just rolled her eyes before dashing off after the three of them.

Xander was the first to arrive at the willow tree where they spent most of their time away from their royal duties. She stopped under the Willow tree and took something out of her pocket. She opened it up and smiled softly. Laying in the small geode box were three engagement rings.

"Wish you were here Papi and Mama" Xander whispered out before closing the box and putting it back into her pocket

"Wish you were here Papi and Mama" Xander whispered out before closing the box and putting it back into her pocket. She felt someone hug her from behind and she smiled softly before turning around to see Alison. She wrapped her arms around Alison hugging her back. She grunted when Piper threw herself onto her back. She looked up to see Everly just standing there playing with her fingers making her sigh. "Come on Eve" Xander said causing Everly to rush over joining the group hug. Xander smiled softly before burying her head in Piper's shoulder.

Xander and Alison were leaning against the willow tree watching Everly and Piper playfully fight well their wolves Amber and Skye. A couple minutes later something flew down. "Looks like you guys started the fun without us" They heard Luca's voice causing them all to look over to see her, spencer and his husband Ellis Remy who is a vampire just like Xander and Alison but he was much paler. Ellis had black floofy hair and pale blue eyes. Standing next to Luca was a vampire as well. Her name was Gwendolyn Xavier and she had half white and half black hair with Greenish blue eyes. Everly and Piper shifted back into their human forms behind the willow tree and put their extra clothes they brought with them on. They stepped out and sat down next to Xander and Alison.

"You know I am deeply offended that you guys started without us" Spencer said causing Ellis to roll his eyes. "Alright let's just get on with this" Luca said and the four woman stood up at the same time causing them to look at each other confused. "Wy are you standing up" Xander said to the other three. "I could ask you the same thing" Everly said and they all looked at each other. "Well this is awkward" Gwendolyn said before rocking back on her heels. "You go first" Xander said motioning towards Everly and she shook her head. "No you go" she said making Xander frown. "Why don't you all just do what you want to do at the same time" Ellis said walking up next to Gwen who nodded her head. "Alright" Alison said and the other three agreed. They all reached into their back pockets before looking up. Ellis and Gwen looked at each other before giggling making the four woman look at each other in shock before looking at the two who were giggling. "Well I guess we all had the same idea" Piper chuckled out making the other three woman smirk. "So I'm guessing we're all saying yes" Alison asked causing the other three to laugh before nodding. The rest of the group cheered and pulled the four of them into a big group hug.

Jun 9th, 1747 (Wedding Day)

Xander woke up smiling as she looked up at the ceiling of her bedroom. "Finally your awake X" she heard a voice causing her to bolt up and look over to see Luca standing there. She sighed before falling backwards hitting the pillows. "We're my fiances" she said looking over towards Luca who put her hands in her pockets. "Currently in different rooms probably still sleeping" Luca said before walking over to the window and opening the curtains. "Oh and before you say anything you don't want bad luck do you" Luca said looking over her shoulder to see Xander sitting up against the headboard. Xander sighed before shaking her head causing her friend to smile. "Good now I'll go get you your lunch it's already 11 then we have to go to the dressing room to get your suit fitted" Luca said walking to the door. "I suggest you get dressed and be ready" Luca said before shutting the door behind her leaving Xander in the room alone. Xander sighed before getting out of bed and heading into her bathroom. She took a nice warm shower before drying herself off and getting dressed. She walked out of the bathroom to see Luca sitting at the table that was in the middle of the room with a tray of food. "Come on eat up" Luca said as Xander sat down.

After Xander ate she went back into the bathroom and brushed her teeth before they left for the huge dressing room that was filled from top to bottom with dresses and suits. "Your Highness it's good to see you" Wilbert the designer said putting the tap measure on his shoulder before walking over and kissing Xander on the cheek. "It's good to see you too Wilbert" she said causing him to smile. "I might say your fiancé Everly is quite hot in her suit I'm a little jealous" Wilbert said causing Xander to look up at him. Before Xander could say anything he continued "don't you worry I'm not gonna steal her from you besides woman aren't my type" he said measuring Xander's arms. He measured her legs next before standing up. "I think I have just the suit" he said and told her to wait. "I hope it's a red and black suit" Xander said and Luca chuckled.

"Try this on" Wilbert said handing Xander the suit that was under a white cloth. She nodded before heading into one of the dressing room and changed into it. She whistled lowly before looking herself in the mirror and smirking. "Wilbert dear I think you out did yourself" Xander said walking out of the dressing room. "Holy shit X you look absolutely hot in that suit" Luca said causing Xander and Wilbert to laugh.

"Welcome family and friends. We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Xander, Everly, Piper and Alison. This is not the beginning of a new relationship but an acknowledgment of the next chapter in their lives together. They have spent years getting to know each other, and we now bear witness to what their relationship has become. Today, they will affirm this bond formally and publicly. They will mark their transition as a couple not only by celebrating the love between themselves, but by also celebrating the love between all of us-including the love of their parents, siblings, extended family, and best friends. Without that love, today would be far less joyous" the pastor said. Everyone that was sitting down on the chairs looked at each other. "Alright Xander do you take these three woman to be lawfully wedded wives to live together in matrimony, to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you guys shall live?" the pastor said before looking at Xander. "I do" she said before smiling at the three women that were standing next to her and in front of her. He repeated that three more times and the other three women said I do. "Now please the rings" The pastor said and a little boy walked up holding a pillow case with four gold rings on it. Xander grabbed one of the rings and slid it onto Everly's ring finger. Everly put a ring on Piper's ring finger and then Piper put a ring on Alison's. Alison put the last ring on Xander's ring finger before they all smiled at each other.

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce these four woman married you may now kiss the brides" The pastor said and everyone stood up clapping as the four woman kissed each other

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce these four woman married you may now kiss the brides" The pastor said and everyone stood up clapping as the four woman kissed each other. They walked down the aisle as everyone cheered and congratulated them.