Best Birthday Ever Or Is It (Pride Special)

It was the beginning of pride month and as well as my birthday. I started working on a song ever since John the leader of Skillet said I had the voice of a singer. I heard my door open and I looked over to see my mother walk in holding something in her hands. "Happy birthday sweetpea" she said handing me the small long skinny box. I removed the ribbon before opening it up. My eyes widen in shock at what I saw. "Are you serious" I said looking back up at her and she smiled while nodding. I jumped up and threw my arms around her tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you" I said and she laughed before hugging me back. She pulled away and smiled down at me. "Your welcome sweetpea" she said before kissing my head and leaving my room. My mom got me a gay flag bandana that goes around your neck and parade tickets for all my friends. I grabbed my phone and group chatted my friends telling them to get ready for the pride festival because my mom bought us all tickets.

After getting ready I headed downstairs and into the kitchen holding my pride flag. "Wow you're all gayed up" I heard Harris and I rolled my eyes as he started laughing. "Harris be nice" she said and I flipped Harris off before walking over to her and kissing her cheek. I walked towards the door as I pocketed mt phone and house keys. "HAVE FUN SWEETPEA" my mom shouted as I walked out the door. "Your chariot awaits mademoiselle" I heard Everly's voice and I looked up to see her standing next to a limo. I shook my head before walking up to her and kissing her on the cheek. I got into the limo and saw everyone else sitting in it. I plopped down in-between Alison and Piper.

When we got to the location of the pride festival we all stepped out of the limo and I saw pride flags everywhere. "This is the best birthday ever" I shouted and they all laughed. "Come on" Victor said grabbing Ezekiel's hand and running off already. "Gay couples" Gracie said before rolling her eyes making me chuckle. "YOU'RE FINALLY HERE" I heard Alice's voice and I looked up to see Alice, Luca, Ellis, Thorn, Morgan and Cassandra walk over towards us. I waved and Alice ran up to me before hugging me. I hugged back before pulling away. "I'm stealing your girlfriend" she said before dragging me away from the group and I heard Xander, Everly, Alison and Piper shouted after us. I just giggled as I followed Alice. We stopped in front of a stage and I heard shouting. "HOW COULD THE BAND CANCEL ON US LAST MINUTE" someone shouted and I looked at Alice who shrugged. We walked behind the stage to see a man pacing back and forth while talking on a phone. After a couple of minutes he hung up and threw his phone. I ducked and I looked over to see Alice catch it. "Watch it man" Alice said and he looked up with widened eyes. He rushed over before helping me up. "I'm so so sorry are you alright I didn't hit you did I" he said and I shook my head no. He sighed before taking his phone back and pocketing it. "May I ask what's wrong " I said and he stroked his hands through his hair. "The band that was supposed to play in 5 hours cancelled on us and we have no one else" he said and I frowned before looking at Alice.

"There you guys are" I heard Alison's voice and we looked over to see the group walking towards us. "For fuck sake can you two not run off again" Cass said and we chuckled. "Uh" I heard the man say and I looked back over to see him just standing there awkwardly. "Who are you" I heard Gracie say and she started walking towards him but I stopped her. "Gracie stop he's a part of the concert and the band that was supposed to play in a couple hours cancelled on him" I said and she said oh before her eyes widen in shock. "Why don't you sing at the concert you write songs right" she said looking at me and my eyes widen in shock. "You can sing" the man said and I looked back at him before nodding slowly. "Mind if I see the song" he said and I took my phone out before going to my notes. I handed my phone over to him and watched as he scanned through the song. "This is absolutely beautiful you have to sing please" he said and I looked at the group and they nodded. "Alright I'll do it only if my friends can too" I said and he nodded. "Deal" he said and we shook hands after he handed me my phone back.

"This just happened all so quickly and like I said before this is the best birthday ever " I said causing the group to laugh. As we sat down at a huge picnic table I saw Ellis staring off into space. "El" I said but he didn't answer so I snapped my fingers in front of him making him snap out of his daze. "Are you alright " I said and he nodded before looking in the same direction. I was confused until I looked over to see the man with a gay flag wrapped around him like a cape just like mine. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I chuckled before looking back at El. "Someone's got a crush " I said and his eyes widen in shock. "I DO NOT" he shouted and I laughed. The rest of the group looked at us. Everly slung her arm over my shoulder before pulling me towards her and kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and leaned my head against her shoulder. "Hey what can I get you all to drink or eat" I heard someone say and I looked over to see the same guy from before standing in front of the table holding a notepad. I looked back at El and started laughing because he was just starting at the man. We all ordered some food and drinks and Alice ordered for El because he was still zoned out. 

After we ate we headed back to the stage. "Alright we need to practice" I said and they all nodded. After practicing for almost four hours we finally got it down. The man from before ran up to us and said it was show time. After he left I started felling nervous causing me to breath heavily. "This is happening all so fast" I said pacing back and forth until I felt hands on my shoulders. "Take some deep breaths" I heard Alison's soothing voice and I sighed before leaning back against her. "You can do this Y/N" I heard Everly say and everyone agreed making me smile. "Alright let's do this" I said before we walked to the stage. "Everyone please welcome Y/N White and her friends they'll be singing an original song" the man said and I heard cheering. 

After the concert people where cheering for us and it made me really happy. "Oh my god that was amazing" Gracie shouted as we all walked off the stage. "Um excuse me" we all looked up to see the man from before standing in front of us smiling softly. "I was wondering if I could get your number it's El right" he said and we all smirked before looking at El who was standing frozen in place. "Yeah but his full name is Ellis and of course you can have his number right El" Alice said pushing him towards the other man. El nodded and the man smiled. "Right we don't know your name yet" I said and I watched as his eyes widen in shock. "Oh right sorry it's Logan Benjamin " he said and I smiled. We watched as Logan and Ellis exchanged phone numbers before El came back over smiling like a little kid.

After we spent the whole entire day at the pride festival we were heading back to the limo when I felt something pierce my side. I touched my side before bringing my hand up to see blood on it.

A/N: I'm sorry I said that this would be up either on Monday or Tuesday but I had writers block I couldn't figure out how to start this chapter.

What do you think happened to Y/N?

Btw Happy Pride Month!!!