THE END

Amra found herself sitting on top of a counter.

Her surroundings were luxurious and unfamiliar, but she had no time to wonder about it because she was hauled forward, and that's when she noticed Dante kneeling between her legs.

"D-dante, what are you—"

"I've thought about doing this for such a long time..." his long pointed tongue licked over his lips, "I've wondered how sweet you'd taste on my tongue."

He laid a hand over her pelvis before gripping the hem of her leggings and sliding them off, tossing them aside. "I want to see what's mine." He growled.

Red eyes trained between her legs, he gripped her soft pink panties and slid them off her long legs. This time slower, enjoying undressing her.

He spread her legs, and she arched her head back in a moan, feeling the hot flicker of his breath touch her there.

"So pretty," he murmured, sliding a deft finger across her skin. She was hot, swollen, wet.

Her entire body trembled at his touch.

"Do you want me here, angel?" He taunted, teasing his fingers up and down.

Her breath caught, and her pleas turned to soft moans. "Y...yes, p-please."

His cock twitched in his pants, watching as she greedily took in the two fingers he pushed inside her, watching as he stretched her fragile body for him.

"Oh, fuck," she writhed.

His eyes sailed up her body, from how tightly she clenched his fingers, to her belly carrying his kin, to her swollen breasts, but it was her pretty face that captivated him the most, drove him violent with lust.

He pushed his fingers deeper, and the second she cried out, he pressed his tongue against her.

Amra's hands immediately seized dark strands of his hair, crying out as intense pleasure rocked through her. "Dante, oh, fuck!"

"You remember, angel..." he grunted between sweet strokes of his tongue, "remember how deep and wide I filled you..."

She remembered, she remembered vividly.

Dante's mind spun as she clenched around his fingers, coating them as she fell apart at his words. He stuck another finger in her and gently began moving them into her, easing the fullness with gentle strokes of his tongue.

Amra cried out nonetheless.

"I need to, mmm, stretch you, angel. Relax for me." He whispered. "Watch..." His free hand suddenly took her chin.

She met his dark eyes first, but he led her gaze between them, where three of his fingers filled and pumped into her.

"Watch..." he demanded, placing his face between her thighs once more.

Amra's eyes-widened, she shuttered and moaned as she not only felt, but saw his tongue undulate against her flesh, as his fingers stretched her and moved in and out.

It didn't take her long.

A wave of heat rolled over her. 

One second, her body felt light, high, and the next it was as if she had fallen hard. The sensation smashed into her, brutally. All of that pleasure had built up and exploded between her legs.

She cried out, seeing stars behind her eyes.

"Dante, yes, I...I'm. Oh, f-fuck."

She opened her eyes, half-mast.