Chapter 17

HEEEEEERE IT IS!!! IT TOOK FOREVER! I HAD BAD WRITTERS BLOCK BUT YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHAT SONG SNAPPED ME OUT OF MY WRITERS BLOCK & INSPIRED THIS CHAPTER??

SCREAM & SHOUT BY WILL.I.AM LMAO— OUT OF ALL THE SONGS— THAT ONE INSPIRED ME.

SO MAYBE FOR THIS CHAPTER LISTEN TO THAT SONG, SOME EDM MUSIC FOR THE REST... YEAH, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU WERE THIS CHAPTER IS HEADED LOL.

ANYWAYS, I'M HAPPY TO BE WRITING AGAIN! I TRULY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

𓆰𓆪

Cam sat in his study, watching the fire burn as he took a sip of his red colored drink. A knock came at the door. Alia stood there, her eyes wide as she watched the angelic being. His icy eyes met her magenta ones.

     He furrowed his brows. "What's wrong?" He set down the glass.

     "Amra's gone. I think Dante might have her."

     His fists clenched. "Good." Cam let out a little smile. "Now we can go on with the plan."

𓆰𓆪

I let the heat of the mark pull me. Like Dante had said, the mark was leading me right to him... at least I hoped so.

The streets here were in a deep ghetto, strewn with abandoned warehouses, manufacturing lots, and boarded up homes. In the distance, I could hear dogs barking and loud bassy music from a car that rolled by.

I tried to avoid anyone that came across on the sidewalk for fear of what they might do, but that was becoming increasingly difficult. The sidewalk was beginning to get packed with different people. Girls dressed in revealing clothes. Some guys even shirtless.

Was there some event I didn't know about?

I almost fell over as a light-haired girl bumped into my shoulder as she walked with her friends.

     "Devils, I didn't notice you." She turned around. "Oh, you're Amra!" Her eyes went wide, and she smiled. Her friends stopped and turned around, all staring at me with desolate gazes.

     "H-how do you know my name?" I backed away.

     "Well, why wouldn't I?" She placed her hand on my shoulder and I wanted to tear it off. "Come on Dante's waiting for you." She smiled as if it were the happiest news I could receive.

     "D-dante?" I think the blood drained from my face.

     "Yes, silly!"

Her bubbly spirit was odd. The others behind her seem to be in some conversation... but none of them looked threatening.

     "Where is he and how do you know him?"

     "He's in the warehouse, duh." The boy with the pink hair sighed annoyed.

     "Be nice, Jose!" The pretty blonde in front of me snapped at him before turning back to me. "He told us to keep an eye out for you. We're all headed to this big party thing he's hosting for you! Come on now." She took my hand and pulled me along.

Damn, this girl was actually pretty strong.

     "Can't keep him waiting."

𓆰𓆪

I was shocked by the amount of people around it. If I didn't know better, I would say we were headed to a concert. The girl beside me kept skipping and twirling as if she could already hear the music while her friends laughed and talked amongst each other.