Not an Update

First of all, I want to apologise. Although I know, 'it's too late to apologise, too late. (Did you like my song reference? No? Okay, I'll stop.) I'm really sorry about not updating any sooner. I have various excuses for not updating, these include:

1. My parents had my laptop on lock down.

2. My parents had my phone on lock down.

3. I had to use my laptop downstairs in front of my parents, which is not ideal because it would then mean that I couldn't update my fanfic because they don't know I write fanfic. Well, actually they do, they just don't know that I post it. And if they knew, I would be so dead. (The only reason I was able to update now was because my parents are currently out of the house, so I have the laptop to myself, but I don't know how long they'll be gone for, so I have to be quick.)

4. I have been very busy with school work because my school levels/grades are pretty awful. And I'm now getting worried about GCSEs even though they are two years away.

5. I was researching on certain information that I would need in later chapters.

However, I have to admit, I wrote 'Chemistry' ages ago, and I mean ages ago. I actually finished the chapter in early February, and I was planning to post it just after Chinese New Year, but then the lockdown started. So yeah.

I also wanted to say,

THANK-YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS.

I don't actually deserve 11k reads or 500+ votes, I mean, I never update.

Hugs all around.

LATERZ!

anonymouse8

P.S. I'm not sure when I'm going to update next, but I'll try my absolute hardest to update as soon as possible.