01 : 𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

Another usual day. It was early in the morning. A group of people were jogging towards a huge statue of Andrés Bonifacio holding the 'KKK' flag. It was newly build there.

The people bowed and payed their respects at the statue.

Zooming out of there. A huge mansion was not far away from there. Five masters smiled at the small sight they saw. The masters were,

Philippines. Martial Law. Gregorio Del Pilar and their parents.. Perla Maharlika and Katipunan Maharlika.

"Papa! mama, kuya Martial, kuya Del! Do you guys want to go for a walk this morning? Let's go to Jollibee for breakfast!" Phil suggested. Martial and Del Pilar looked at their parents.

Perla gigled, "Ofcourse. You three take a bath before we go." she said and Katipunan kissed the forehead of his wife, "Your mother's right and don't forget to brush your teeth. Especially you Philip. You always forget to brush your teeth."

Philip widely smiled before hiding his teeth. "Kita? Ang gold ng ngipin eh (See? Your teeth looks golden eh)" Katipunan booped his son's nose. "Let's take a shower you two. And don't worry papa. I'll check if Phil brush his teeth." Del gestured for his two younger brothers before shotting Katipunan a reassuring wink. And the two parents laughed.

01 : Actually Better

Author POV

All the countries who is a member of ASEAN attended the meeting that was requested by Asean himself.

"What's with the urgent meeting sir?" asked Laos who sat on the fluffy couch that was just bought by Indonesia the other week.

"You all are aware that China started claiming lands again right?" Asean looked at the bored faces of the members who lazily nod. "We do. Nothing new about that and plus America are already working on about that. They won't allow China touch any of us." Indo crossed his arms.

"Ok.. That's not the main reason why I called all of you but just checking.." Asean trailed off as he turned on the big flat screen TV. It then showed a chart. A chart that says that all of the members' economies are going down wide for the past years.

When that catched the eyes of the countries. All of them looked away with Indo saying, "Almost everyone doesn't want to make a trades with my people after the incident with Norway." he sighs. That got Brunei's attention.

"Incident with Norway? Im living under the rock so can someone tell me about it?" The bruneian asked particularly everyone in the room. Vietnam who is playing on his laptop answered, "Norway placed a trade with Indonesia for some barrels of crude palm oil for a decent amount of money but when the crude oil arrived there, it has a unpleasant smell and Norway opened a gallon and it turns out there were dead rats swimming on the crude oil!" he explained before laughing.

The others lightly laughed while Indonesia sulked. That fail trade did a great downfall for him.

"Anyways Vietnam." Asean looked at the playing vietnamese "Yes sir?" Viet died in his game and look at the organization. "I heard about what happened in Viettel. Who did the bombing?"

"Someone bombed the Viettel? Why? What would they gain from it?" Cambodia butted in. Vietnam sigh as he closed his laptop. "It was still unknown who bombed it. They probably bombed it because of the... I don't know to be honest. We can build a new one thou. Thankfully no one was at the building that time."