Fulton x Banks!reader

Request: Can you do a Fulton x sick!banks!reader

POV: Third

Pronouns: They/them

•••

Rushing over to the Banks' house, Fulton knocked on the door, thinking the Banks' siblings' parents would answer, but it was Adam who answered.

"Hey, Adam." Fulton panted, "Y/n here?"

"Yeah, she's up in her room." Adam said, smiling softly, "Lemme guess, you wanna go see her?"

"Yup." Fulton frowned, worried about his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner.

"Alright, be quick. They might kick you out." Adam warned as Fulton ran upstairs to their room.

Knocking on the door, Fulton heard a raspy, "Come in." So he walked in.

"Hey." Fulton whispered.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked their boyfriend, "you're gonna get sick because of me."

"I wanted to see you because I heard you were sick." Fulton explained, walking over to Y/n's bed and sitting on it.

"Was the coach mad?" Y/n asked, coughing.

"Oh, no. He wasn't, Adam explained everything to him." Fulton smiled, fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you wanna stay over?" Y/n asked, "Adam's too chicken shit to hang with me."

"Of course, can I lay down though?" Fulton asked, smiling softly.

"Yeah, just don't get mad when you get sick." Y/n said, wrapping their arms around Fulton.