Jaune Arc: Bio & Gear

Name: Jaune Arc

Characteristics:

Race: Human

Weapons: Aureum Mors & Candidus Mors

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Appearance:

Outfit: White, Black, Orange, Blue

Accessories: Plate Armor, Bracers, Armored Gloves, Sash, Circlett

Jaune wears a black colored hoodie with orange-red insides and similar colored detached sleeves on this lower arms. Over all that he wears a pure white chest plate covering a bit of his upper abdomen trimmed with gold lining and similarly colored pauldrons on both his shoulders and bracers on his forearms. Additionally, he wears black gloves with gold colored metal armor plates over his fingers, and he appears to wear a red sash around his waist. He wears navy blue jeans, a single brown belt with a pouch included around his waist, black laced boots and greaves around his lower legs. Finally, he wears a gold circlett with a blue diamond in the center of it around his head, similar to his partner Pyrrha Nikos.

(A/N: This but with a pauldron on both shoulders, white greaves with gold trimmings and a circlett around his head

(A/N: This but with a pauldron on both shoulders, white greaves with gold trimmings and a circlett around his head.)

Traits:

Handedness: Right

Complexion: Fair

Height: 6'2

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Aura Color: Yellow

Semblance: Aura Amp

He can recover and intensify aura's effects on himself or anyone he's in a certain proximity with. He can restore depleted aura levels, speed up aura's natural healing factor, and intensify the semblance of a person he's making contact with, making it ten times more powerful. In theory, if he applies it to his weapons, their durability and efficiency would improve drastically. And any dust he uses will strengthen and the elements produced will become more potent too.
_____________________________________________

Sword:

Sword Name: Aureum Mors (Golden Death)

Weapon Class: Multi Action Dust Tri-Blade Sword