three

ivy's pov

i felt my body being carried by someone, i didn't know what was happening so i opened my eyes to see billie, i looked at her confused but she told me to shush and close my eyes, i did what she told me to do and leaned my head on her shoulder.

before i knew it i was in the air, i screamed right before i fell into water, when i can up from the water i saw everyone laughing, "fuck you guys," i yelled and got out the pool, i ran after billie while yelling 'give me a hug'

i eventually got a hold of her and gave her a big hug, "fuck you makay," billie said, no one ever calls me by my last name, i liked it when she did, it made me comfortable in some way.

i yelled at everyone to put their swim suits on so we could swim, everyone did so, i was in the bathroom, once again struggling to put my top on, billie was standing there so i asked her to help.

when she was done she looked at me in the mirror, "fuck, i love ur body," she whispered and kissed my neck, i looked back at her and kissed her on the lips, i fully turned around and kissed her more, i wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me.

she let out a moan into the kiss, i pulled away and opened the door, i winked at her and closed the door. i walked outside and sat on the edge of the pool, waiting for billie.

"what'cha doin," cleo dragged out, "waiting," i told her, "for?" she asked, "billie," i dragged out, "dude you need to make ur fucking move," cleo punched my arm, "she kissed a whole other bitch," i looked seriously , "ivy, i know ur sad about that shit, but while you were asleep, i talked to her and she said she only did it to make you mad," i told me, "i know, she told me," i looked her in the eye.

"so, if you know she only did it for that reason, make ur move, i'm being fucking serious," she looked at me seriously.

"you heard her, she doesn't like me like that," i raised my eye brow, "oh well, ur loss," cleo laughed and walked off, after she got in the pool, billie walked up and sat besides me.

"hey, i'm sorry about today ivy, i didn't mean to hurt you or anything, i do-" i cut her off, "it's fine, i don't care," i told her, i stood up and grabbed her hand.

i pulled her to the diving board and stood at the end, and bounced a few times to get enough force and did a whole ass front flip, i came up from the water and inhaled dramatically, billie was just standing there in shock, "holy shit," she spoke, everyone laughed and continued swimming.

i waved for billie to come in the water but she shook her head no, "so then what was the point of putting ur swim suit on?" i yelled, "to look hot," she laughed.

i got out the pool and ran over to her, she ran away but i eventually got to her, i wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed her by the pool, i pushed her in and i sat on the ledge.

she came up from the water, looking for me, i looked at her with a smirk, "see, isn't it fun," i yelled over the loud music cleo started playing, she swam to me, she placed her hands on my thighs, rubbing up and down, i slid in the pool, she held me up by my legs as she looked at me, "i cant tell you how hard it is not to fucking kiss you rn," i laughed at her.

"so why won't you," i raised my eye brow, "because, what if they see?" she complained, i grabbed her face, making her look at me, "their to worried about themselves, c'mon, don't be all shy now," i looked her in the eyes.

i pulled her closer and kissed her soft lips, she let go of my legs, wrapping her arms around my waist.

she moaned into the kiss as she started to get more touchy, i pulled away to make sure no one was looking and to my surprising, no one noticed, "we can continue this later," i whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

"fuck you ivy" she said angrily and pushed me away, i gave her a confused look as she got out of the pool, "billie, wait," i said as i swam to the steps.

"is everything okay?" cleo asked, "i uh, i really don't know," i said as i felt my voice become shaky.

fuck.

i stepped out the pool and grabbed one of the towels off the chair and went inside, i went to the room me and billie were staying in and opened the door, i saw billie sitting on the edge of the bed, taking deep breaths.

i closed the door and leaned against it, holding my tears back, "what's wrong with you billie," i said lowly.

"you playing with my fucking feelings ivy, you act like you don't know what ur doing to me-" she stood up and walked towards me, "-you know what the fuck ur doing ivy! ur messing with my fucking feelings, and don't try to act fucking innocent because i know this feeling way to well!" she spat in my face.

my eyes were looking up at her as i held the tears in my eyes, "me, i'm playing with your feelings?" i scoffed, "well at least i didn't make out with some bitch i didn't know to make you jealous, huh?" i said lowly.

i went to walk out but billie grabbed my arm, "don't fucking walk out," she spat, "if you think me acting like nothing happened after me and you kissed or something so cleo or anyone of those other bitches don't open their big ass mouth is playing with ur feelings, i'm sorry i made you think that and it wasn't my intention," i said calmly.

"now with you let the fuck go of me and get out?" i pulled my arm from her and held the door open and pointed out the door, she stormed out.

i sighed heavily and closed the door. i went to my bag and grabbed some clothes and hair products.

i went into the bathroom and turned the shower.

-

i had clean hair and fresh clothes, i brushed through my hair and dried it so it was damp, i walked out the bathroom with my dirty clothes and hair products that i brought in the bathroom, i put my hair products away and my dirty laundry in the basket in the downstairs laundry room.

i walked back upstairs and laid in bed, messing around on my phone.

billie walked in the room quietly and grabbed her bag and went in the bathroom, i hear the shower running, meaning she was taking a shower.

-

billie walked out the bathroom and put her bag down, she went downstairs to put her dirty clothes away and came back.

she laid next to me, saying nothing, i rolled over and laid on her chest, she wrapped her arm around me.

"i'm sorry for earlier ivy, i didn't realize your were doing all that stuff but k make sure we wouldn't get caught," she sighed, "it's okay, let's just sleep and forget about it," i said lowly and cuddled up to her more, we covered up and laid in silence.

"i hope you know that i love you ivy."
she what, billie eilish pirate baird o'connell love me? wow.