T W E N T Y T W O

‎بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Warning: Short Chapter

Ahmed's POV-
Taskeen has been teasing me non-stop since the day they met. She is beginning me to somehow make them hang out again but without me🙄 as if I'm that dumb to leave my sister with the girl who has my heart. Ya, not happening.

So I'll be doing an internship with Ameera in my dad's company and I plan to let Ameera know about me being the next CEO after the internship is over. For me, the internship is going to be like training for being a CEO whereas Ameera will be applying for a personal secretary. I think this is perfect. After the internship, I can hire her as my secretary.

I wanted to do an internship knowing well enough that I don't need to but I wanted to work and get to know how our employees are doing, what are their views on our company, and what are the things that should be changed in order to improve our company? I don't want people to think that I'm just a young rich boy who is going to become the next CEO just cause the current CEO is my dad. I want them to understand that they can talk to me about anything and everything related to our company or if they ever need any sort of help.

Today I reached university late. I saw Ameera and Nina looking at something or someone actually the whole university was. 'Maybe some celebrity came?' I thought to myself.
As I reached near them and greeted I could tell I startled Ameera and also that she was a bit annoyed with Nina.

'Ah, so there is a new guy in our university huh. I don't like the way he looks at Ameera. Man as it is it was hard enough to make Ameera realize that I like her more than a friend then only this new guy putting his eyes on my girl' I thought angrily.

His intentions don't look good. I'll have to warn Ameera.

••••••••
I tried warning her but she denied it saying I'm thinking too much about this and I almost got caught regarding why I'm feeling overprotective of her. *sigh* I'll have to work hard to keep that guy away from her. It's a good thing internship is tomorrow and I'm sure she will get in which means I don't have much to worry about this 'Zaid' guy.

After letting Ameera know about me being the next CEO, I'm going to ask her parents for her hand for marriage. Can't let this new dude get to her. She was too good and innocent for an idiot like him. He said he was looking for a hijabi so he could join a Muslim group but as far as I remember the only Muslims right in our groups were me and Ameera. I could tell he was playing to look innocent cause I saw him smirk when Ameera was confirming with us about giving him a tour. I don't like guys like him. They pretend to show as if they are good practicing Muslims but only trap others in their lie to take advantage of them.

I'll have to inform Aiden about his intentions too who knows if he tries to hit on Nina after Ameera starts her internship with me. Have to be prepared.

Everything had been going well till now and In Shaa Allah later also it will be fine.

Chapter 22
Please vote and comment.
******
There you go Ahmed's POV😊 Ahmed is feeling a bit insecure and jealous 😆
What do you'd think of Zaid?
Do you think Zaid will push Ahmed to his limits where he finally goes to ask Ameera's hand for marriage?😱

******There you go Ahmed's POV😊 Ahmed is feeling a bit insecure and jealous 😆What do you'd think of Zaid?Do you think Zaid will push Ahmed to his limits where he finally goes to ask Ameera's hand for marriage?😱