𝟒

- 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻-

  - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻-

"So you ain't gon tell me yo new job" Milani asked laying on my bed.

"No"

"Why I can't know" She sucked her teeth.

"Cause it's nun of yo business, now get yo things so I can drop you off at Mrs. Mary house" I said zipping up my duffel bag.

"Mann ion wanna stay her house, it's so hot over there, I'm surprised she ain't had an heat stroke yet" She said and I gasp.

"You so mean" I shook my head chuckling.

"You laughing while I'm being serious" She said walking out, I swear she aggy bro.

I walked out the room and headed to my granny room to see her awake watching T.V.

"You good Granny" I asked.

"Yeah I'm okay baby, you about to go to work" She asked looking at Watch.

"Yeah"

"Alrighty well you be safe, I just seen on the news where somebody shot up the store" She said, I'm glad they shot that bitch up.

"Granny you know imma be good" I smiled, it lowkey hurts that I had to lie to her.

"Okay baby and I see you got the lights turned back on" She smiled and I smiled a lil.

"Come on granny, you know imma make a way" I said, yup on the first night I made enough to pay the power bill.

"Thank you Miyana"

"No problem Granny" I said and walked out shutting the door, I walked out to see Milani standing by the door.

"Miyana can we go to the Bodega, I'm hungry and ion want to eat that old stuff Mrs.Mary got" She said.

"Yeah but we got to hurry, ain tryna be late" I said.

-

"I see they just be wanting anybody around here" One girl looked over at me and chuckled with her friend, I ignored her and start fixing my lace on my heels.

"Wassup, You good" Dolly came up to me.

"Yeah bitches acting Mad funny for what" I said. Like damn I just got here like a couple days ago, ion don't shit but mind my business.