𝟔

- 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

- 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

I slowly open my eyes to see I was in a whole different room, I slowly sat up to see I was in the same living room when I came to drop Milani off, how the fuck did I get here, The only thing I remembered was I was at the party and shots were fired and I got hit, I looked down to see I had a Pair of Basketball shorts on and my Right thigh was wrapped up, I was still in hella pain.

"You Good ?"

I looked up to see Kay who was shirtless with basketball shorts on and his frizzy twists were pulled back.

"Y-Yeah, how did I end up here" I asked.

"After you got shot, Sha brought you here so my sister can fix you up cause nobody wasn't finna drive yo ass all the way to the hospital" He said and I shook my head.

"So where Sha at" I asked sitting up a little bit not trying to move my Injured Thigh.

"He went somewhere with Setty and Nas but he'll be back" He said and I nodded and he walked away, I grabbed my phone that was on the coffee table and seen I had a Text from Dolly.

𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘐𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ?

Bitch I Nearly got killed and you worried about me coming to work, You could've at least asked was I good or sum.

"Oh and that bitch Dolly ain't yo friend, that bitch seen yo ass on the floor and left" He said from the kitchen.

"I figured" I mumbled.

"You heard my Son Dougie last night, that bitch would get you lined up if she could" He shrugged.

"Then why you fucking her" I asked.

"Cause that bitch Got good Pussy duh and Plus she know better, Bitches know to show respect to Big Daddy Flocka" He said making me chuckle and so did he.

"But all jokes aside tho, Find another bitch to hang out and that's YO AGE, the fuck you doing hanging with old ass bitches.. matter fact how old you is" He asked.

"18"

"Word to Dolly old enough to be yo Moms, Ain't that right Bre Bre" Kay said looking up at her as she walked closer, She looks exactly like Kay.

"What"

"Ain't that bitch Dolly old as fuck" He said.

"Hell yeah that bitch damn near 40" She said

"I feel like ya'll Ode on her age, she don't even look that old" I chuckled.

"Yeah because all of that shit she be doing to her face but anyways are you still in any pain" She looked down at my Thigh.

"Yess" I said, She went in the kitchen and brought back sum water along with a Pill.

"Here's a painkiller" She said hanging it to me and I looked down hesitating to take the pill, I don't know should I trust or what.

"Chill out, She in school for this type of shit" Kay Sucked his teeth and she nodded her head. Fuck it yolo, I took it and drunk the water.

"I'll give you this bottle too but you need to make sure to try to stay off that leg" She said handing me pills and I took it.

"Where my sister" I asked.

"They still in room sleeping" She said.

"Thank you Bre"

"You welcome Miyana, Next time be careful" She walked out.

"Ain know y'all know each other" Kay said.

"Yeah we met like yesterday when I came over to drop my lil sister off" I said and he nodded.

"You hungry" He asked, I checked my phone to see it was now going on 11 meaning that my granny need her meds.

"Nawl but I'm finna go tho" I said standing up but falling back down because of how bad the pain was.

"You need sum help"

"I- Yea" I said, I stood up and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. We walked out and walked to my Apartment, We finally arrived and I unlocked my door.

"I appreciate y'all for helping me out" I said.

"Yeah, you good tho" He asked.

"Yeah imma be fine" I said.

"Good well imma catch you later" He said and walked away. I shut the door and went into my room, I threw on a pair of joggers so my granny couldn't see the bandage and ask a million questions. After I was done I went into her room to see that she was on the phone, I limped over her bed and sat down, she held my hand and looked at me, I could tell something wasn't right.

"Alrighty....Thank you Doctor.Smith" She hung up the phone and shook her head.

"What's wrong Granny" I asked.

"Well Doctor.Smith just called me..." She said getting choked up on her tears.

"I'm dying Miyana..."

"Granny don't say that, you gone be good" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"It's true Miyana, Doctor Smith told me that i don't have that much time left Baby" She said making tears fall down my face, I couldn't believe this, it felt like losing my mother all over Again.

"Miyana don't cry..it's okay, your going to be okay, I just need you to keep making sure you and your sister are well taken care of, you hear me" She said wiping my face.

"Yes Granny"

"When I'm gone..don't let this eat you up, Keep your head up for me" She said, I hugged her and cried in her chest.

"te amo mi bebé" She said holding my head.

"yo tambien te amo Abuela" I said

Could this day get any worse.

                        ( 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗺 😭 )

                      TRAPPINXBRAT
                       -         VOTE       -
                      -     OPINIONS ? -