𝟏𝟏

-𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻-                                 • 𝟗 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

                              -𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻-
                                 • 𝟗 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

"Milani come eat" I yelled from the Kitchen, I looked up to see her walking in with her face buried on her IPad.

"Oh so now hey, how you doing" I said fixing her a plate.

"yeah, but Miyana can I get some more Robux" She said looking up.

"Milani didn't I just buy you like 100$ worth of Robux last week" I said placing my hand on my hand lip.

"I spent all that money on building my house tho" She whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll give you 50 and you better make that last cause ain buying no more of them Robux for awhile" I said and smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are y'all kids so obsessed with that game anyways" I said placing her plate in front her and Placing mines down.

"Just like the same way, You obsessed over that Sims game" She said turning her IPad off.

"I- yeah you got me" I chuckled a lil shaking my head.

"But how was school"

"It was the same as usually" She said slurping the noodles.

"Mm what's this" She said looking at the food.

"It's Teriyaki Shrimp stir fry" I said eating, hm this shit actually did taste good.

"Damn ain know I could cook like this" I said with Enthusiasm.

"Okay now..you not granny, don't hype ya self up" She said and I mugged her, She was right tho ion think nobody could top my Grandma food frl, I miss that lady like crazy right now.

"I guess imma have to quit feeding you then" I shrugged while eating.

"You won't do that, you love me too much" She said smiling and I chuckled.

"Anyways I was going to ask you, Since it's Friday can I go over Aniyla house and stay till Sunday" She asked.

"Is her mom okay with it" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Alright, Im finna get a Uber so make sure you got everything you need." I said taking my plate and hers to the kitchen.

"Okay" She said running to her room.

-

"Miyana why don't you just get car, I mean it seems like you got enough money now and plus you got your license" Milani said getting out shutting the door.

"I mean I been looking at some" I said. Which I have, Once I pay rent for this month I think I'll just break down and get another car.

"It feels so weird being over here since granny pass" She said opening the door and we walked in.