XXXIV

Sebastian's POV

I am so glad to have her back in my life no matter if I had to sacrifice my leg but i am happy now , atleast i could now live a peaceful life with her , today is surely a great day , she accepted my praposal and now i am shifting to her home in London ... Currently we are in her car going at her home and she has just rested her head on my shoulders and covered my arms with her hands ...

" So how's everything going on in your life ?" I asked breaking the constant silence between us

" Well its Just getting beautiful day by day " she replied and i can sense satisfaction in her voice

" Well can I ask you something if you don't mind" i asked and she nodded yess

" So is it you .. you are living with your mother ? I asked and she got up and looked at me confusingly

" I mean like she hates me , so i was just asking " i said

" Well i broke all the relations with her " she revealed making me shock

" But why " i asked

" After i left you that morning i first went to her at first she was very happy to hear that i left you but then she told that she is seeing a boy for me you know for my marriage and that's where i clearly said her that i have just left you for sometime not for entire life , she was again disappointed but then she told me that she has also found a job for me her friend ows a small company and she wanted me to work there " she informed

" Like seriously, she was still controlling you ?" I asked

" Yes , i tried to make her understand tha i am independent now and i atleast have right to choice my job but no ... She just stuck to words ... She told that either i had to marry the person of her choice or i had to do job in the company she had choosen for me and i wasn't ready for both so i decided to leave her " she revealed....

" You are tired ?" i asked her because it's 10 pm and it was a long day for her too...

" Hmm " she nodded and slept on my shoulder...

I finally got myself relax and looked out from the window , every thing was dark yet beautiful those building with lights , those shining stars and the bright moon made the dark night so beautiful the same way she made my life beautiful, the way moon gives us light and direction in dark she gave me direction in my dark life and i promise to fullfill all my responsibilities which i wasn't able to complete .... I was thinking all this when suddenly a bright white - yellow light flashed infront of me and my eyes almost got shut down from the high brightness and the next moment i know i got hit with the window which eventually broke , and the car suddenly flipped to its side not giving me any second to understand what is happening... i instantly tried to cover my hand around Sophia's waist but it was too late my vision started getting blur and i saw her sleeping beside me , with blood flowing from her head and then it all went dark..........

The end....

Hello everyone! I know many of you will be upset with me for making sad ending but always remember every ending is the starting of new beginning!!!

Well coming to the story

Please do give your views of BEYOND HIS GREEN EYES ' i am eagerly waiting to know your views

Secondly how much would you rate this story from 10

From this story who was your favourite character and why ?

What are your views on sophia ?

What are views on Sebastian's transformation?

Which song will you dedicate to Sebastian and Sophia's realation in this story ?

And lastly what do you think about part two ????

Okayyy.... So now no more questions but an announcement!!!

From very next day i will continue CROSSING THE GANGSTER so those who haven't read the starting parts or have forgotten the story please go through it once ....

Also those who are finding my I'd on Wattpad here it is

@/ lovewrites1601

Can read my all stories here anytime!!!!

Also if you have any complaints then you can also write it in comment box or can DM me , if think i need to change something in my story please do let me know , either on comment box or you can directly DM me as you wish !!! But please do give reviews ...

Thank you so much for giving your love and time !!

See you guys soon with crossing the gangster again !

💝💖💝💖