Chapter 6: Our?

It's so early in the morning and Faye's demon side has awaken. I had such a difficult time on how I would enter the classroom, why you ask? Because Faye's angry at me for something which I don't know that I might've done to upset her.

Like a wild cat who feasts her eyes on her prey, Faye growls at me. She even roared to one of our classmates who just happened to pass by. Faye just had to scream in anger that we fought for something I don't know about.

Really? Did we fight sometime? Or is it just her demon side acting up again?

The classmate of ours who had to encounter such a scary thing in the morning was scared of Faye's sudden reaction. I just apologized to him that he had to go through Faye's rants. He was shocked too see Faye like that so early in the morning, but he said that he was used to it.

Faye has been a classmate of ours in this school ever since elementary. She had been having expression shifts lately since middle school, but now in high school, it's gotten even worse...

Faye then began walking around the classroom telling everybody lies about me. But, I decided to ignore her, since I was already used to her attitude. She also started to spread that I 'lacked in attention'. Well, I'm not the one going around the room saying false accusations now am I? I can't understand her sometimes, but — oh well... She can be a spoiled little 'B' sometimes...

 Yeah... Bad words aren't my 'thing', so I think I'll wash my mind with soap later to get that info out of my files... Unlike all of my classmates who say bad words casually. I could be an angel!

Nah! I'd say half-and-half is alright for me...

I only sit in the corner, wishing to not be disturbed... But seriously, how is she telling obvious lies without studying the situation? Seriously, she twists things up completely to make me into the demon she really is...

But, as the good person I am, I don't fight back. And being the cowardly nerd I am, I cried in the corner behind the curtains where no one could see how stupidly sad I looked right now...

How sad is my life? I have such an amazing friend, don't you think?

Sam came near me and tried to cheer me up. She's the only one I have currently, since Faye terrified the others to not even go near me. But why did I have a strange feeling that Sam has an ulterior motive behind all this?

I think I know why though... And I think you do too...

And as I foretold, speaking of the devil... Chris came near me to talk.

Chris sat down with us to join in on the conversation too. He kept facing me while talking. It kinda felt awkward, so I motioned my eyes to Sam so Chris would understand the situation. But since he, and everyone else in the classroom, knew that Sam had a BIG crush on Chris, it was obvious that she was sulking.

Finally noticing the situation and understanding my eye gestures, Chris faced Sam. I stare at what seemed such a hilarious episode... Like seriously! If you could only see what I was seeing right now!

"Hey..." said Chris forming his signature playboy smile.

"H-Hi." replied Sam bashfully.

Chris then slowly reaches out and touches Sam's hand, she then turned bright red real quick! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Sam was so embarrassed that she scolded me before leaving the classroom.

Oops! Hee hee... Sorry there Sam! I couldn't help it...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later in the morning, the teacher left the classroom to answer an important call. Most of my classmates weren't in their proper seats. As usual. But I never leave my assigned seat for another one, when it's class hours... If it's not class hours, I either sit on the floor or sit by the window...