Chap 4 - We Rule the Waves!!!...

====================
Morning Wednesday
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Qua-Toyne
Lotus Garden
====================

Another meeting is ongoing, with several mess on the desk. The situation is getting tense since yesterday, when the war broke up.

Official#5: "Another reinforcement has arrived at Gim and the other now stationed in Ejey."

Kanata: "Another has arrive? How about the Allies and Axis??"

Official#4: "Another Troop Carriers will arrive two hour later, bringing troops from Allies and Axis nations."

All of the Officials and Kanata try to get calm and don't to get panic at all. Until...

*BRRAAAKKKK*

Official#8: "PRIME MINISTER!!!!"

Kanata: "What is it?!"

Official#8: "....."

Kanata: "...What?!"

====================
Qua-Toyne Principality, Southern Sea Territorial
====================

On the sunny day of the Southern Sea Territorial, a PBY Catalina patrolling in there. And there's Marl Patima, piloting the aircraft.

Marl: "What a calm sea, right?"

Co-Pilot
C.P: "Yeah.."

Marl decide to join the Qua-Toyne Patrol Corps that formed 3 month ago, Marl decide to join the corps because he maybe can do anything with modern aircrafts, such as to piloting a PBY Catalina special patrol.

Wurl has been decommissioned from his duty because the presence of aircrafts, but Marl take him since the government allowed that. Wyvern is a living thing, if the wyvern already become a friends from its rider, the wyvern will stick together with its rider till death. And now, Wurl become Marl personal pet, under Qua-Toyne new law called: 'Wyvern Law Protection'. This law was out after the aircrafts began to entering the country. Some wyvern maybe still used as Low Altitude Patrol and Reconnaissance, but Marl decide join the new Air Forces and leave Wurl to taking care by his family. Even Marl join the Air Force Patrol Corps, Marl and Wurl still become a best friends.

Wyvern is not perfect for Air Patrol on sea, because the sea is different. The land have a forest, plains, canyon, and river, with the natural plants of land, the wyvern can't be detect by the enemies that their visual for the skies is covered by trees, natural canyon, etc. So, the wyvern is not a good choice for a patrol in the vast sea.

C.P: "Do you know what will happened next? We're in this war with the Laurians now?"

Marl: "I don't know, but we will se what our government and our higher ups will do.."

C.P: "By the way, I heard that Allies and Axis aiding us in this war, right?"

Marl: "Yep! We lucky we've an allies like them. I always wonder, why their alliances called Allies and Axis???"

C.P: "Me too.."

Marl: "Let's go, it's time to change shift now."

The Catalina keep flying above the air, as the PBY ready to back for shift changing. But before they could turned around, they see something.

C.P: "It's just me, or I see many dot on the sea???"

Marl take his binocular and sighted many wooden ships.

Marl: "It's wooden ships! But it's bigger than our local merchants ships..."

Marl look again at the tower and sight a flag.