Chap 7 - The End of the War...

====================
Late Morning Tuesday
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Qua-Toyne
Lotus Garden
====================

The situation on the Lotus Garden is quite tense, they now thinking about the Battle of Jin-Hark where their forces is participated too. Prime Minister Kanata is try to calm the situation around, until...

*BRAAKKK*

Official#10: "Sorry for the interruption!!!"

Kanata: "What it is?"

Official#10: "Today!!! On February Ninth, Sixteen-Thirty-Nine, Central Calendar. At Eight AM. The Jin-Hark has fall into Allies, Axis, Qua-Toyne, and Qualia forces!"

Kanata: "Really?!"

The whole people on the garden were shock, hearing the Jin-Hark has fall into their hand. They couldn't believe this, but again the Officer clear himself again and read the report.

Official#10: "At Three AM, the Joint Forces immediately attack with nighttime attack, confusing the enemies. Several resistance attempt to protect the City were made, but quickly annihilated by the Joint Forces. Following hours, the newly formed Sixth Joint Task Force were commission to take the Hark Castle. But an unknown rebellion group called themselves as; 'The Order of New Louria' or 'ONL' has capture the Castle first and let the Sixth JTF to take the Castle!"

Officer#6: "What happened to the King?"

Official#10: "Apparently, when the Sixth JTF arrive at the Castle. The King Hark Louria the Thirty-Four has been assassinated by the General of the Eastern Subjection Army, General Adem Huvertus."

The people were dumbfounded, hearing the King has been assassinate by the General of Eastern Subjection Army that supposedly to invade Qua-Toyne.

Official#8: "What happened with that General?"

Official#10: "General Adem declared Killed in Action or KIA by Seventy-Five Millimeter High Explosive Shell of M-Seven Light Tank owned by the Sixth JTF."

Kanata: "Continue."

Official#10: "The Leader of the Order of New Louria, General Patagen Sornahem, the man who responsibility for the of Qua-Toyne and Qualia, the infamous General of Louria. Declare the surrendering of Louria right after the his capitulation."

The people on the Garden were surprised, they never know that the infamous General of Kingdom of Louria will do such a things like this.

Official#10: "The official of Surrender of Louria will be signed in City of Gim on February Fifteen, following with the occupation of Allies-Axis Supreme Command on Kingdom of Louria."

Kanata: "So, who would sign the treaty?"

Official#10: "The Allies-Axis Supreme Command Council, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Sir Arthur Tedder, Ivan Susloparov, and Erich von Manstein discuss and let General Patagen represent the Kingdom of Louria and Order of New Louria to sign the treaty."

Kanata: "Alright..."

Kanata turn around and see the officials and officers looking at him, silently.

Kanata: "??? What're you looking for? Get out! Go! Celebrated!!! Tell the civilians that the war has over!!!"

The officials and the officers on the Lotus Garden snapped out to reality by Kanata words, quickly they smiled widely and run away to tell the people about this. Soon, the radio turn on and report the news.

Radio: "[NEWS!!! NEWS!!! Today! February Ninth, Sixteen-Thirty-Nine! At Eight O'clock! The City of Jin-Hark has fall upon our hands!!! General Patagen Sornahem, the infamous General of Louria declare surrendered to Allies and Axis after his capitulation on Hark Castle!!! The report said that King Hark Louria the Thirty-Four has been assassinated by General of Easter Subjection Army, General Adem Huvertus! But declared Killed in Action or KIA after get shoot by Seventy-Five Millimeter High Explosive Shell of M-Seven Light Tank... Soon, an official and formally Surrender of Louria will be signed on February Fifteen at City of Gim, following with occupation of Allies-Axis Supreme Command on Louria!... This is Qua-Toyne Radio News, enjoy your celebration!]"