Sides Chap 1 - A Visit from the Rising Sun???...

====================
United State of America. Washington D.C
White House
====================

Right now, President Franklin D. Roosevelt is doing his job as the President of United State of America on the White House, Oval Office. Since the transference happened, the good relationship between Allies and Axis nations and the New World relationships, the President of USA works goes to double.

Franklin: "For the God sake! When this paperwork will end?"

Since yesterday, President Franklin always receive the paperwork from his secretary. Well, become a President is just not rule the nation, but try to keep it stable too. The US President keep work, until his secretary came in.

Secretary: "Mister President."

Franklin: "What is it?"

Secretary: "Prime Minister of Empire of Japan want to meet you."

And today, this news just made him surprised. It's rare to see a Prime Minister of Empire of Japan meet a President of United State of America.

Franklin: "Bring him in!"

Quickly, his secretary out from the room and call the Japan Prime Minister. Then, the Prime Minister of Empire of Japan came in. President of United State stand and greets him.

Franklin: "Welcome, Prime Minister of Empire of Japan. Welcome to United State of America."

Isoroku: "Thank you for the greets, Mister President..."

Yes! Ladies and Gentlemen! Rengō Kantai no Saikō Shirei-kan, Gensui Kaigun Taishō Isoroku Yamamoto or now Shoushō Isoroku Yamamoto want to meet President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

You must be asking, why and how did Isoroku Yamamoto become the Prime Minister? Not Hideki Tojo? Well...

On the late time of Prince Fumimaro Konoe, there's 2 opponent to take the Prime Minister seat. Both of them is: Hideki Tojo, proposed by the Army, and Yamamoto Isoroku, proposed by the Navy. Both leader of the branches fight to take the people and the Emperor hearts, but for Tojo. He is the Sanbō hon Buchō, leader of Dai-Nippon Teikoku Rikugun. So Tojo have the charge to command the Army.

When the transference happened, the Axis and the Allies began to closing up and make an alliances. Tojo were not happy with this, he have a goal, to invade the China and rape off their resources. But Republic of China are the member of the Allies Power, so Hideki Tojo completely know what happened when Japan and the Axis closed up with the Allies. Even this is disobeying the Emperor will's, where the Emperor want to make a peaceful and a great harmony Empire, even some officials and the member of the Imperial Diet agree with that.

Tojo who seeing this is unhappy with that, he began to demand a big financial for the Army, and began to expand the Army into another levels. The Chief-in-Command of the Forces, the Emperor itself, it's not happy with that. Then, a latter with the Imperial House Seal and the Imperia Guard; Hideki Tojo were arrested on his own house.

With Hideki Tojo getting arrest, Yamamoto Isoroku is the only Prime Minister candidate. With announcing Hideki Tojo were arrested because disobeying the Emperor commands and wills, 2 days after. With the bless and mandates of the Emperor. Yamamoto Isoroku, Rengō Kantai no Saikō Shirei-kan, become the Empire of Japan Prime Minister.

Since that, Yamamoto has achieve many, that all Prime Minister from Meiji Era till now can't do. From built both the Army and Navy into an absolute forces, and the creation of the Nippon Teikoku Kūgun (Imperial Japanese Air Forces). Giving the IJAF Command to Shunroku Hata, who is serve for the Army Air Service.