Prologue

Y/n Pov:

I woke up, immediately walked towards the bathroom to get myself ready, I quickly strapped on my hidden blade, but then as I walked out my phone rang.

bzzzzt

I walked towards it and picked it up, it was another co-worker, some random guy named Altoi, weird name.

Altoi: "Hey, Agent L/n, come to the workplace, they got a job for you. Anyways, good luck with Penkins."

Y/n: "Understood."

I prepared myself and dressed up in my uniform, which was a normal suit and tie, nothing fancy.

I drove towards my workplace while keeping a good posture.

I opened the doors from the building and walked towards my boss' office

Penkins: "L/n, come in."

I walked in and sat down in the chair in front of his desk

Y/n: "Sir."

Penkins: "Alright, you're always up to any task is that correct?"

Y/n: "Correct."

Penkins: "Alright well, this job will take you to Anima City."

Y/n: "Hmm, the city of freedom for beastmen."

Penkins: "Now listen, you'll have to file in the case when you're done, here's some of the information we have so far."

Y/n: "Alright let me take a good look, Sir."

Penkins: "So, L/n, you've been tasked with hunting down two girls, for an unknown reason they have reportedly been turned into Beastmen. No one knows how they turned, but whatever you do, stop it! Either bring them in custody or eliminate them. Understood?"

Y/n: "Sir, yes, Sir."

Penkins: "The rest of the info, and everything you need will be in the folder I gave you."

Y/n shook his head

Penkins: "Get prepared, you'll have a hard time there. When you're ready head to the airport, rest is up to you."

Y/n: "Alright."

I went to my cubicle and got on my computer, after filing for the case and accepting it as mine, I went to the armory and picked up a few items. Just ammo and a gun

I wont need much, it will have to be silent and kept away from the public

I drove back home, packed up, and began driving AGAIN towards the airport, went on a private jet and prepared for the outcome.