part : 82

"Mom is saying that she knows her daughter-in-law is lying", Shivaay said and giggled when Anika pouted. He always notices her efforts and appreciates them, her care and love is the thing for which he can give his life too. Anika layed her head over his shoulder and thought about how to make him laugh again.

"Ok see then she is wishing us", Anika said. Shivaay nodded and closed his eyes recalling his mother's face. His mother is no more but still, whenever he misses her, he feels her beside him. He can sense her presence and her support every time, whenever she comes into his dream, and he remembers what the dream was. Otherwise, he forgets every dream.

"Yes bless us. See your son is happy and keep your daughter-in-law happy as well. Are you satisfied now?", Shivaay asked in his mind with closed eyes. Anika noticed his face, he was ready to cry so Anika ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Have some shame Mr In night only those people cry who are heartbroken", Anika said

"You know it very well Han. How?", Shivaay chuckled and asked raising his eyebrow

"Talent. Now don't be Sad please otherwise I will cry", Anika said

"Till I am with you, I can't be sad. Because you are a joker", Shivaay said and pinched her nose

"And you are a devil. It hurts", Anika said

"I will do it more if you will not sleep. So go and sleep fast", Shivaay said. Anika nodded and both slept In each other arms.

Next day

In morning.

Anika woke up first and wished him a happy anniversary again, she wish to relive that day again. Anika remembered that day as well when Shivaay told her about his past. After some time they got ready to explore this place, Anika gave him vermilion to fill her hairline, and Shivaay smiled and understood her command. Every day she fills her hairline on her own but she asked him to fill her hairline again as she wants to relive that day again, that time they were not as comfortable with each other as they are now. Shivaay filled her hairline, after marriage Anika never removed her nuptial chain, even today she didn't feel like removing this. That promise was forever and she knows he will always follow it.

"How fast time flies. Last year on this day we were getting to know each other and now we know everything about each other ", Shivaay said.

"Yes and I promise to be with you forever. This bond will always remain special for me", Anika said and kissed her nuptial chain which is her favourite jewellery.

"For me as well. Thanks for changing my views toward marriage. No one dares to do that which you did within a year", Shivaay said and pulled her in a hug.

"Love can change anyone. Even a person like you and me", Anika said happily

"Yes I was insecure before that our marriage can come to an end but now I know our bond is not that weak for someone to break it easily. And marriage word itself is a symbol of unbreakable bond", Shivaay said, Anika smiled as he said the same thing which she always wished to hear from his mouth. She is happy that he is not insecure anymore, that he believes in marriage and especially because she is the reason.

"Yes, it is. Let's go now", Anika said, Shivaay nodded and both went out. Shivaay contacted one bakery shop and requested him to let Anika prepare cake once. They agreed as they knew who Shivaay is.

Anika started to bake in the kitchen, many more people were also there who were preparing cakes for the shop. Shivaay smiled seeing Anika's excitement as everything was available there. He loves staring at her when she is doing something for him, he can see clearly that her excitement level is on top.