Chapter 9

A/N: The long awaited reunion, oh boy.

Vale docks

Sam:"can I ask why we had to ride in cramped vertibirds while you got to ride in a limo to Beacon?"

Shane rolls his eyes as he looked at his new Scroll, courtesy of his grandfather.

Shane:"Because the president requested that my grandfather attended the meeting with the headmaster, and the old man brought me along..... for some reason."

Sam"uuuugh..... well at least we get a tour of the school, that's slightly better than some boring meeting in my book."

Shane:"uh huh look it's just some fancy meet and greet, most likely set up by the Vale council who were pressured by Atlas. Chances are we'll be gone as soon as we enter his office. So do me a favor keep Bobby and yourself out of trouble."

Sam:"Yeah yeah, whatever but you gotta do something for me, I heard the woman who works directly under the headmaster is a hotty! If you see her, try to sneak a picture!."

Shane:"Dude.........no."

Shane then ends the call but then sends Sam a text telling he'll try just as someone knocks on the window. He turns to his left to see his grandfather Shane quickly gets out of the limo and practically stands at attention.

Autumn:"The president's vertibird will be landing soon, let's not keep him waiting."

Shane nods and walks with his grandfather to the landing site, which has been crowded by the local media.

Shane:"So when will Ghira have a giant Airship as his Air Force One?"

Autumn:"We're actually building it back in menagerie."

Shane:"How long have you guys been building it?"

Autumn:"Building it? We're just fixing it up "

Shane:"....wait what?"

Before he could question him further, shouting could be heard in front of them as the presidential vertibird came into view, it's black and white color scheme shining brightly with the Menagerie flag painted on the side in bright orange. The aircraft lands in the center of the Beacon landing zone, the locals surrounding the area start taking pictures of recording videos and news reports start filming live.

The side door opens and two secret service agents step out in full combat armor armed with the standard R-91 assault rifles. The two agents look around before one of them turns to speak to someone in the vertibird.

Agent one:"All clear sir."

Ghira:"Thank you Williams."

Ghira steps out of the vertibird, this causes many in the crowded to cheer. This mainly comes from the Faunus that can be spotted amongst the crowd.

Shane:"Why didn't he bring Ritter and those guys in power armor? Those three are never meant to leave his side."

Autumn:"He said it would be better to not have to explain a giant man with green skin in advanced armor walking around."

Shane:"Yeah......I can now see how that might cause a problem or two."

Autumn:"And the other two agents are in the vertibird, they have strict orders from the president to stay there unless told otherwise."

Ghira walks up to them, a smile on his face.

Ghira:"Augustus, Shane what do you think of Vale?"

Shane/Augustus:"It's fine."