•Chapter- 21•

"As if asshole! Girls separate rooms and boys are in separate rooms

"As if asshole! Girls separate rooms and boys are in separate rooms. Sending us to this trip itself is a huge thing for my dad and it's like a huge risk-taking thing and I am not up for that. I want to introduce Shourya to my parents soon and I am not taking any risks right now" I said as Rohit talked about all us couples getting our own rooms.

"Killjoy" Rohit muttered sulking and pouting at his girlfriend and Ritu just laughed at him.

"I agree with Pari. We don't want to take any risks now and anyways we all will be together so don't worry. It's anyways in villas so who knows we might get one for ourselves. Plus we don't know about accommodation yet if we are getting rooms together or separately. When will it be posted again?" Ritu asked side hugging Rohit.

"It will be posted to us in our WhatsApp chat I think in a day or two" Zain replied.

"Whatever it is, as long as I get alone time with my girl, am good" Shourya said draping his arm over me and I smiled, cuddling him by moving closer to him.

It's been a week since the meeting and next week Thursday is when we have to leave for Nashik. The preparations are in full swing. Even we finalized the designs and when we leave next Thursday we have to take care of them.

The conference starts Monday, which means, we have Thursday to Sunday to get the setup and everything done.

"Guys we are going to the library" I said getting up and Shourya too got up with me. It's a normal thing for us to go there and read books. Both Shourya and I enjoy reading books and talking about it so it's like our thing. Our friends nodded at us continuing with their conversation and we both went out of the lounge room.

As we were walking in the corridor Shourya tugged at my hand and asked.

"Do we have to go to the library? Can't we go somewhere else?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Why do you wanna go somewhere else?" I asked as if I don't know why he was asking and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know why!! Come on baby!" He said with a puppy face and he looked so cute at this moment that I wanted to kiss him right here.

Feeling a little daring and super crazy and seeing the almost empty corridor with people not paying heed to us, I tiptoed and pulled Shourya down, and pecked his forehead pulling back to see him smiling. I am a little shy and scared about kissing him in the public. It's more that I feel shy and Shourya never misses a chance to tease me about it.

"Now that was daring my scared little munchkin" he said smirking with a teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him "I never said I wasn't daring!"

We both chuckled and held hands turning around to walk but I froze in my spot as soon as I noticed something........or rather someone.

My entire body rose in panic and I am frozen to my spot. Right there in front of me was none other than the biggest villain in my life. My aunt.

"B...bua.....yo...you.....here?" I stuttered and she looked me and Shourya up and down with disgust clearly seen on her face and she said.

"I am going home" she said and turned back walking away.

"Who was she?" Shourya asked squeezing my hand softly and turning me towards him.

"It...Shourya that's the bitch in my life! My aunt! My dad's cousin sister I told you about who is going to come next week?..... Did she come now? I mean! Fuck! She is going to make a huge scene at home" I said panicking, my breathing becoming more increased, pressured, my heart beating fast.

"Okay, baby look at me and calm down. Deep breaths I am right here" I followed Shourya's voice and took deep breaths.

"Ritu.....I need Ritu, let's go" I said and we ran back to the canteen to see our friends laughing about something.

"Ritu, bua....she came.....she saw me kiss Shourya on the forehead.....she just left saying she is going home" I said and Ritu stood up in shock and fear. Both are evident on her face.

"Pari! What the fuck? Wasn't she supposed to come next week....No!! Fuck no! We have to get home right fucking now" Ritu said holding her head. I nodded at her and Anju spoke up.

"Wait guys, now? Do you want me to come with you?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"No......she is going to turn the house upside down.......I'll need to tread carefully. Ritu, don't let our parents know about you and Rohit yet" I told her and she nodded hesitantly.

"I'll come with you" Shourya said as I was about to turn.

I looked at him and I can see the concern in his eyes. The way he held my hand tight, made me realize he is scared for me. I am scared too. My dad is opposed to all these things. It's hypocritical and I do not like it but I also don't want to make him sad or disappointed in me. Bua tends to exaggerate things and I am scared of how she will portray what she saw.

I am scared of losing Shourya because.....he is my life. I know it's a small amount of time that I have known him, but......when the right one.....when the ONE for you meets you, time works differently. When you meet 'the one' it doesn't matter how long or how short you have known them. You feel an instant connection, an instant attraction, an instant feeling.....love. He stood by me always and he loves me. He is so good to me for me that I never want to lose him. And the fact that I might scare me.

Whatever it is, I'll have to convince dad. With that determination in me, I shook my head at Shourya.

"Shouru no. I will deal with Dad. I will talk to him. And I will call you soon. You don't worry and be careful okay?" I told him and he sighed nodding his head.

"You better keep me in the loop otherwise, I am coming to your house. I don't care that witch is in there" he said seriously and I smiled at his bossy, fearless attitude. I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead once before I and Ritu started to go home.

Walking away from him, for some reason, I just didn't want to go home. I didn't want to face my family and I didn't want to go away from Shourya. I don't know what came over me but I just turned back and ran to him hugging him tightly.

He hugged me back as tight as I did to him and he whispered reassuring words in my ear.

"It's okay munchkin, I am right here. I am right here baby. It's going to be fine" he said and tears sprung in my eyes. I took a deep breath and nodded my head and pulled back giving him a long peck on his lips and turned back walking with Ritu.

"It's gonna be fine bro" Ritu said hugging me by the side.

"I hope so" I said looking ahead, my head filled with numerous thoughts.

It has to be fine

Hello dear readers!!!!! Woah!!!!! Fuck!!!! That happened!!!!!! Let's see what happens ahead! Lemme know how it is guys!!!!!

❄︎Until Next Time...❄︎ ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara