Two

On the outskirts of town, in Forbidden Forest, the man in the uniform grew closer to the werewolf den. Before he could speak, the Alpha called out to him. "What did you find out?"

He didn't answer as he took the uniform off, revealing his werewolf clothes. He walked over to a girl, who painted on his markings, before he walked over to another girl, who placed a necklace on him. He turned towards the Alpha, he fangs showing through and his eyes glowing a bright gold.

"They saw you howling, Willa." He stated, irritated with the girl.

"So?" She sassed.

"We're exposed." He exclaimed, showing her the drawing that the zombie had posted causing Willa to laugh.

"Looks nothing like us, Wyatt. We have way better hair than that. Stop being such a worry-wolf, brother. I only said "awoo"! It's like saying "ciao" or "aloha." Or "I'll rip your throat out." Anyway, who cares what they think? It's a terrible town." She stated, smirking.

"We have to find the Great Alpha." Wyatt stated, firmly.

"If there even is a Great Alpha." Willa sassed.

"Willa, we saw her in the forest. She had the white hair." The boy argued.

"It was probably just the light." The girl fought back.

"She's real, and she's going to lead us to the moonstone. And you know we don't have much time. More and more of our pack are getting sick. Our necklaces are almost out of power. We need to find the moonstone." Wyatt explained, trying to reason with her.

"And when we do, we can recharge our necklaces and stay wolf strong for another 100 years." Wynter chimed in.

"Okay. Even if the girl is the Great Alpha, how do we find her?" Will asked.

"I found this in the woods. It's hers." Wyatt stated, holding up a piece of cloth.

"We'll track her down with our keen sense of smell." Wynter stated, enthusiastically.

"Says Seabrook High on it, so I thought we might just look there." Wyatt said monotonously.

"Ugh! Okay, fine. We find the girl, and if she's the Great Alpha, she'll tell us where the moonstone is hidden." Willa finally agreed.

"We go in the morning." Wyatt stated, happily.

"We go tonight!" Willa demanded loudly for the pack to hear.

"Or tonight works." Wyatt corrected himself as the pack began to howl.

All together, the pack began the trek to school undetected by the Z-Patrol. Despite the curfew placed on the town, a couple walked their dog through the school yard. Discretely the wolves avoid them and entered the school. As they ventured through the empty halls, they looked around.

"Wait, do you hear that?" Wyatt asked, walking towards the double doors that led to the gym.

His pack followed as he looked through the glass to see two figures. One was a boy their age. He seemed tall and slightly muscular while the girl next to him had to look up a bit to look him in the eyes. Wyatt's eyes flitted over to the girl quickly as he recognized her as the girl from Zombietown. They both had dark, chocolate brown hair with a white streak, just like his pack.

Wyatt watched the two in confusion. He had never seen anyone outside his pack with white hair, other than the Great Alpha, or at least the girl he thought was the Great Alpha.

"Why did I agree to do this again?" The girl asked, sitting her bag down on one of the bleachers with a huff. "We're out passed curfew."

"Because you love your twin brother enough to give him pointers." Will stated with a smirk. He placed his hands in his pockets as he leaned towards his sister. "C'mon. Do you think I'd go to anyone else for this?"