Sidharth's Options..

Sidharth walked in dining area for breakfast, He took his seat after greeting his family. Hina, who was seated beside her sister, smiled cheekily seeing him.

"Sidharth, where were you since yesterday? You didn't come to meet me once-" Hina complained in childish tone. Sidharth look at her and gave an apologetic look to her.

"I was busy with office work." He lied. As much as he wanted to told her everything, he couldn't since it could harm her health.

"Oh! If you are free today, can we hangout together?" Hina asked him, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Not possible today, beta. He has an important meeting with European clients." Before Sidharth could answer, Ashok did on behalf of his son. His son's life was already messed and he doesn't want any more complication in his life which could lead to permanent destruction of his family.

Sidharth threw a thankful look to his father and turned to Hina.

"Sorry, Hina" Sidharth apologized, though he wasn't guilty to lie to her. As they if a lie can be cause of someone's happiness, then its not wrong. And here, a lie is cause of his happiness and also, he doesn't want to give her false hopes about him by spending time with her like everything is normal.

"Hina? But you always call me Hinu" Hina pointed out with pout while Sid shifted uncomfortably on his place. How much he wished, he could tell her that things has changed between them. He was no longer the old Sidharth who loved her. He had fallen for his wife. He was in love, but not with Hina. He was the man who loves his woman yet failing to express.

"Hina, how much will you talk? First eat something-" Tejashree interrupted her sister after seeing Sidharth wasn't keen to keep the conversation going on and it was also making the other family members uncomfortable.

Hina pouted in annoyance but obeyed her sister.

"Mom, I'm leaving for office." Sidharth informed his mother as he finished his breakfast and got up

"And i will be late tonight. Don't wait for me at dinner." Sidharth added further, he gave a quick hug to his mother, after taking his brief case from the servant who brought it for him from his room, Sidharth left for his office.

*

"Today i'll feed you-" Shehnaaz spoke excitedly and held a spoonful of rice mixed with curry near his lips, but he harshly pushed her hand away.

"I'm not a kid, Shehnaaz, who needs to get fed by you. I'm getting late for office, so it will be better if you don't waste my time with your childish stuff." He snapped at her since he was getting late for his office. Shehnaaz lowered her eyes, Sidharth was never considerate toward her feelings

"Sorry." Shehnaaz apologized and placed the spoon back in his plate before she got up and went in kitchen, feeling too hurt by his insensitive behavior toward her.

Shehnaaz wiped her tears, it was a distant memory but still haunt her. Sidharth had always thought of her love filled gestures to be her childish act. And it hurts her.

Shehnaaz played with her food, she wasn't in mood to eat anything. She lifted her gaze from her plate and looked over at her son who was playing on the floor in living area with his toys scattered on the floor. His father has brought lots of new toys for him yesterday when he came to drop Ayaan.

"Ayu!" Her eyes widen when she heard Sid's voice. Shehnaaz looked up and found him entering the living area. Sidharth had a fluffy, cute stuff toy in his hands. Shehnaaz watched as he walked toward Ayaan and picked him up in his arms.

Little Ayaan smiled in glee and clapped his hands to show his happiness to see his father.

"Hows my boy? Did you had breakfast?" Sidharth tickled his nose with his then place a sloppy kiss on ayaan's cheek. He then turned to look at his wife who was seated on the couch with food of plate in her hands which look untouched to him, causing him to frown at her.

"Why aren't you eating?" Sidharth walked over her and questioned her.

"I eat or not, its none of your business." Shehnaaz snapped at him rudely.

"It is my business, my dear wife. Everything that concerning you & my kids, is my business." Sidharth replied back to her.

"Why are you here?" Shehnaaz ignored what he said and questioned him instead.

"To check on you & Ayu" Sidharth answered in duh tone.

"You can ask me as many questions as you want, but first eat something." Sidharth told her as he slumped down on the couch beside her and made Ayaan sit on his lap.

Half heatedly Shehnaaz ate some of pasta she made earlier for herself. After she was done, she placed the plate on the table.

"Now tell me, what brought you here?" Shehnaaz turned to him and asked him in stern tone.

"I have got two options for you." Sidharth started off. Shehnaaz raised her one eye brow at him, confused at what he was talking about.

"Either you come back home or let me shift here till your delivery." Sidharth continued and told her about his conditions. Shehnaaz looks at him with wide eyes.

"You are joking, right?" 

"No, Shehnaaz I am pretty much serious. Its about your & baby's health, I am not going to take any risk." Sidharth told her in serious tone while his wife fumed, but he paid no heed to it. For him, her & baby's health was first priority and for that if he had to bear more of her anger, then he was ready.

"No! I am not living with you, your place or mine. Go away, you monster." Shehnaaz  turned her head away from him, leaving him amused. He sighed and held her hand which she tried taking back, but he held her hand in firm hold.

"Shehnaaz" Sidharth started off but her one fury filled glare caused him to gulp down, he had never seen her this angry, but he also know he had to make her agree to him.

"I am shifting here in evening till your delivery and no argument over this." Sidharth announced with finality in his tone which clearly says, he is firm on his decision. It took his everything to act ruthlessly to her knowing he was hurting her, but it was for her own betterment. He had to wore the mask of ruthless business he is known to be

"Sidharth, why are you making my life more difficult? When i wanted to be with you, you were never there and now when i have started to move on for good, you are behaving like an ideal husband. What do you want? Is it that easy for you to play with my feelings every time?" Shehnaaz, who lost her control over her anger, lashed out at him angrily. Shehnaaz got up and went upstairs in her room, emotionally tired to have any kind of talk to him.

Sidharth wanted to follow her but he didn't. He cocooned his son in his arms who looked scared seeing his mother's anger.

"Sh. Its alright, baby. Its alright." He whispered softly. Sidharth closed his eyes, he doesn't know what to do. He was never good when it comes to be vocal about his feelings and it has become cause of his problem when he deal with his pregnant wife. He doesn't know how to put his heart out and speak what he feels.