十二、𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

"(Y/NNN)!!"

Touya shouted as he immediately caught your uncontioned figure. He gazed at you worrily while his heartbeat raised anxiously. He gently touched your forcehead and found it to be hotter than normal.

"She overused her quirk! S-she overused it because of me..." he finished as he picked you up in bridle style, rushing down to his house.

*huff* *puff* *huff* *puff* *huff* *puff*

Touya's breath quickened as he carried you while running. He had to take you to his house, he couldn't just leave you there and do nothing to make you feel better.

"a-ah..."

He immediately stopped when he heard your soft mumble. He gently placed you down on the ground and you slowly sat up, your half lidded eyes looking at his worried gaze.

"Are you alright!? You didn't hurt yourself right?"

"ah- Touya-chan, wh-what happened-?" you stuttered.

Touya raised an eyebrow when he heard you stutter but brushed it off. He placed a hand on your head and patted it "You suddenly fainted after healing my burnt scars... I think you overused your quirk."

"I-I'm sorry Touya-chan... I shouldn't bring any trouble to you..." you mumbled apologilly while lowering your head.

He dropped his hand and placed it on your shoulder while looking at you with a slightly serious tone "Don't apologize ok? It's not you falut, you used them for me... I just want you to take care of yourself more."

"o-ok..." you mumbled.

"I'll bring you to my house, just to be sure you're really fine." He said as he knelt down, ready for you to climb behind his back.

"I-I can walk on my own... I can't bring any more trouble for you..." you said, which he then stood up.

"It's fine but... are you sure you can walk?" he asked.

You nodded so he started to walk, leading you the way to his house. Due to you being a bit tired, and Touya walking a bit faster than you, you speeded up and slightly grabbed the end of his hoodie. Touya had frozen for a few seconds due to surprise and grabbed your hand instead, missing the warmth of your hand.

"The way she speaks... and acts seems a bit different than usual..."

"We're here." he said as he stepped inside the gate while holding your hand.