十三、𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

"One... Two... three... CHEESE!!"

Both you and Touya shouted and took a photo using your new phone, which is your birthday present from Mistuki and Masaru recently. You first met the Todoroki sibilings two years ago. Touya is now thirdteen and you are nine. Compared to the others, you have become more closer to Touya, yet you still interact with the others frequently. Especially Shoto, who needs a lot of comfort due to the abuse he suffered and for which you tried your best to cheer him up while healing his wounds.

You have been with Touya almost every day ever since he turned thirdteen, since you know that was the age when he 'died' but you don't know the exact date. You're terrified that you'll lose him just like Tenko. You cannot afford to make the same mistake anymore, which is why you come up with a plan...

The day his flames turned blue was a warning to you that the day would come soon. When that day comes, that Endeavor never appears when he needs him the most. The moment he loses control of his quirk, you will use Eri's quirk, Rewind, and reverse his body back to his previous state. You know, using this quirk has risks, but it's the only quirk you can use to stop the flames from burning him. You first thought of using Kota's quirk, but you're scared that will only cause the fire to burn brighter.

Using Eri's quirk also brings risks to yourself, since you have to touch him so that you can use your quirk on him, the fire will also burn you too. You can't care that much. As long as he lives and lives on his dream, you don't care if you'll get hurt or not.

Back to now, you just took a selfie with Touya using your new phone since you suddenly have the feeling to do it.

"Let me have a look." Touya said.

You smiled while looking at the photo and gave him a look. The both of you were smiling happily while making a peace sign in it.

*I saw the original art in pinterest and found it cute! So I drew MC inside and also added background behind :DD*

"It looks nice." Touya said while smiling, feeling the warmth in his chest.

"I think so too!'' you exclaimed, while smiling brightly "I'll take loooots of photos with you! And stick them all over my bedroom wall for memories!!"