十九、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

You're inside your bedroom...

There are different kinds of Hawks merchandise inside here. Hawks' posters, pictures, figures, and plushies were all given by no one else but the hero himself. Since he wasn't usually free to hang out with you, he would just send packages to the house, and inside were all his merch. He would send them every time new merchandise of himself came out.

Even though you did tell him not to send you that much since they do cost money, he just reassures you by saying that he always got free ones after they came out. This makes you wonder how long it would take to fully fill up your room with his merch since he's becoming popular right now. Of course, there is still some Aizawa merchandise here.

You still remember when Katsuki found out about your relationship with Hawks...

✧*̥˚✧

"Shortcake," Katsuki knocked on your bedroom door "I'm coming in!"

"W-wait!" you shouted, attempting to cover the posters with your body. But the door had already opened.

"Old hag told me to-" his eyes looked from your face to what you're trying to hide. His voice trailed off, "call you for dinner..."

He wore a dumbfounded expression on his face, then frowled his eyebrows "The fuck...?"

"I- I can explain!" you stuttered, still obscuring the poster. "It wasn't what it appears to be-

"Why the fuck are you hanging some wannabe hero on the wall!? And he's even a man!? Do you know how dumb you look like!? Just like some fans who are obsessed with their idol!"

"Hey! It's rude to call him a wannabe hero! He's still working super hard to rise up his rank!" you protested as you folded your arms, giving up on hiding them. "And I'm not an obsessive fan of him!"

"I don't fucking care!" he said, walking towards one of the posters and getting it off the wall "I'm going to throw it away if you don't fucking explain to me."

"W- wait don't!" you shouted, planning to get it back. But he raised his arm high purposely, not wanting you to get it.

"Explain first!"

"Hawks sent them to me, okie?!?" you asked, lightly punching his chest, "Now please give it back to me, Suki-chan."

"When did you meet him!? You never told me-"

"I did! I just didn't tell you that it was him!" You picked up your feather necklace and continued "He gave this to me the first time we met!"

You put it back inside your shirt "I'm not an obsessive fan of him okie? I am his fan, but also his friend."