CHAPTER 25

3rd person P.O.V:

Jatin was glaring at Raghav since the minute he ended up narrating what happened between him and Pallavi at office. Jatin had came all the way from London just to surprise Raghav and to see Pallavi again after all these years. He wanted to apologize her for whatever happened with her years back.

But now looking at the impulsive Raghav Rao in front of him, all he want to do is smash his head for hurting that girl again whom he considers not less than his sister

"What's wrong with you Mr. Raghav Rao? I have already warned you to be gentle with her and what did you do?"

"Look, I tried to control, okay? But today, when I saw her hugging another man, I just lost it completely."

"Just because she hugged someone else? Seriously? Don't forget that you are the one who broke her trust! She has every right to move on! Instead of initiating a proper talk and apologize to her you did this. Wow! And tell me one thing. If we hug each other does that mean we two are having an affair? That man can also be her friend damn it" Jatin couldn't understand why Raghav never understood Pallavi properly.

"Even then I can't stand her giving attention to some else, especially when she is ignoring me. She didn't even called me once during these five years. Did she took our relationship that simple?"

"Ah . . Raghav. Trust me, learning calculus in school was more simple than imparting some sense inside you brainbox. Do you know why because you use your neurons only for your business deals!" Jatin said with an irritated face, and went on to open a door at the right corner of the floor, since he really wanted to take some rest.

"Don't open that door." Raghav screamed making Jatin flinch.

"What's inside ?"

"You don't need to know. You can use any room in this house but not that one."

"Okay, fine." Jatin didn't had any more energy left to talk with him.

* * * *

Nikki had called Rohan and told him that Pallavi is crying from the moment she came back from office. She talked to him via phone and told him what had happened.

 She talked to him via phone and told him what had happened