CHAPTER SEVEN

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter seven

You woke up the next morning to a siren going off. You sat up, bashing your head off the top of your headboard and with wide, panicked eyes, wondered why they had brought the Purge to South Korea.

Okay, that was really over dramatic. It was just your phone alarm ringing over and over right beside your ear. You swore, looking at the caller name and answering the call.

"Jisung? It's so fucking early and it's Sunday. What could you possibly want," you answered the phone call by saying. Clearly you were the opposite of a morning person. You hated being woken up by anyone.

"What an excellent way to answer the phone! I'm doing great, Thankyou!" He said in his usual cheery voice. As you listened you heard someone talking in the background sounding stressed.

"Cut the crap, what's going on," you said, wanting him to get to the point. You waited for his response, but instead heard him should to whoever was with him.

"Yah! It will be fine! Sit down and shut up," he said to whoever he was with. "Sorry about that. Lino is freaking out. Basically, Da-Hye is on holiday, so they were already not coming in to work today, so Lino got Jeongin to cover for them. But now Bitna has food poisoning so she can't come in, and
In-Su caught a bug from those stupid feet fish that eat all your dead skin. So, Jeongin Minho and I are the only people available to run the restaurant because all his other useless workers are refusing to cover the shifts."

You rolled your eyes.

"What time do you want me to come in for?" You ask, and you can hear the glee in Jisung's voice.

"Ten am please! Thankyou, love you," he said. Then he directs his words to Minho. "See, I told you our friends would come in clutch. Quit your whining, okay!"

"Okay, okay, I'll be there. Bye, dumbass," you say as you hang up the phone.

You genuinely didn't mind covering shifts when Minho needed you too. After Changbin and Jisung started working for Minho's parents restaurant, you and Jeongin started to work there when you were needed a couple months later. You already ate there a lot anyway, and it was easy work since Minho and his parents were great bosses. There were four of Minho's parents restaurants across South Korea, and one of them was owned and run by Minho - the one closest to where you all lived. This was the one you had all worked at.

It was 9am, so you set an alarm for 9:30 and went back to sleep, getting as much rest as possible before your shift. When your alarm went off, you got up and started to get ready. You were lucky your uniform was still in tact and had been washed since the last time you wore it. All you had to wear was the company's polo shirt and a pair of leggings.

It was only a ten minute walk to the restaurant and you couldn't be bothered paying for an Uber so you just walked. You arrived bang on ten o'clock to Jisung cleaning the restaurant.