CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter twenty four

-> warning: adult content at the end of the chapter. if this isn't your thing, just skip ahead!

You drive to Hyunjin's apartment in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company. When you get to his, he opens his door and there's a white box sitting on his countertop. He turns to give you smile, placing his keys on the table and picking up the box, handing it to you.

"For me?" You question with a raised eyebrow.

"Mhm," is all he says. You put the box back on the countertop and lift up the lid. Inside is a black satin material, and a thought hits you. "Tell me this isn't what I think it is."

Hyunjin grins. "It is."

You can't help but squeal as you pull out the material and it drops into a gorgeous dress. You recognise the dress instantly.

"How the fuck did you manage to get this?" You say, twisting the dress in your hands.

"Trust me, it was a fucking nightmare. I had to dig through all our old photos and it was a combined effort - it took Chan and I days to find the exact one," Hyunjin explains, his eyes sparkling as your face lights up.

Your were holding a replica of your senior formal dance dress, the one you wore when Hyunjin was your date. You'd sold it after you'd worn it, as it was the most expensive thing you'd ever bought, but you hadn't stopped saying that it was the most gorgeous piece of clothing you'd ever owned.

"I cannot believe you found this for me. The style stopped being sold!" You say to him. He just shrugs his shoulders, and you lay the dress down onto the box before rushing into Hyunjin's arms for a hug. He wraps his arms around you tightly.

"That's the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me," you say into his chest, before pulling away. He takes your shoulders and spins you around so you're facing the box.

"You're very welcome, now go get changed. We have a reservation to get to," he says with a wink, so you take your dress and head to Hyunjin's bathroom to get changed.

You get changed quickly, being careful as you put the dress on. You stick the trainers you were wearing back on as you can't see them under the dress, and fix your hair in the mirror, smiling back at your appearance.

You walk back out the bathroom and are faced with the most handsome man you've ever seen. Hyunjin has his hair fully down, and is wearing the same suit he wore to the formal dance. He wolf whistles as he takes in your appearance.

"Damn, you look amazing," he says.

"You clean up well yourself," you say, totally lying since he'd look amazing no matter what he wore. He pulls you towards him from the hand and kisses your temple before taking his car keys and heading back out his front door.