SUKUNA X LISTENER: PART 1

After a long time of searching for Sukuna you find a boy that looks like him. You ask him about Sukuna and he shows u him. Absolutely star struck you blackout and wake you in a bed. Confused you try to remember. All you remember is looking at sukuna and then passing out. You walk out to what looked like a living room you find a boy with black hair and ask where you are and what happened he tells you that you passed out and we brought there. You ask were Sukuna is and he looked shocked and pointed to a door inside was the boy who looked like Sukuna.

Y/n: Umm can I talk to Sukuna you?

Ichadori: Sure. Be nice.

Sukuna: And what do we have here?

Y/n: hi🖐️

Sukuna: *looks you up and down*🤨 who are you?

Y/n: I'm y/n! It's so nice to meet you!!😁

Sukuna: Why have you ask for me?

Y/n: Umm can you me help exorcist someone please?

Sukuna: But aren't you human?

Y/n: Not exactly.

Sukuna: Well you aren't a cursed sport thas for sure.

Y/n: Well Im a hybrid.

Sukuna: I hybrid you say?
*Interest is peaked*

Y/n: Yea my mom is a cursed sport and my dad is a human.

Sukuna: humm. So why do you need to kill an exorcist?

Y/n: well they killed my mom and my dad took his life because of that so I'm kinda pissed at them but can't seem to find them since they die when I was a few months old and don't know who they are.

Sukuna: humm okay. Any other reason why you looked for me?
*Clearly can see the simping in your eyes*

Y/n: uhh no. Hehe

Sukuna: *in a sexy ass voice* Are you sure about that?

And cliffhanger. Find out next time on dragon ball Z. Thank you for reading and make sure to follow to find more content and ✨ sPiCy ✨ stuff later on. don't forget to sub to my YouTube Y_Just_Y and my new ASMR channel like yagami yatos channel. it's called X_SIMP_X.
I just like _ a lot and anyways byee.