SUKUNA X READER: PART 2

You are now having a massive nosebleed and Ichadori takes control again.

Ichadori: Did he kill someone? The fuck wrong with you?

Y/n: Sukuna is to sexy* clearly horny*

Ichadori: What the fuck did he do?

Y/n: nothing yet but he still fucking sexy.

Little mouth appears on the side of the face.

Sukuna: oh don't worry I didn't do anything yet...*hella sexy voice*

You look up and shake Ichadori to let him back out or you'll kill him😊😈

Y/N: No you shall die then.

You turn into a demonish form horns a tail wings and you grew taller and thicker. Ichadori starts to run away and you chase him to the living room. You tackle him to the ground and hold a special blade to his neck. Let him out now! BTW Yuri's just watching with popcorn.

Yuri: yea kick his ass!

Gojo walks in on this and is just what the fuck and sits watch with Megemi (srry I don't remember how to spell his name) and eating popcorn.

Y/n: Let him out!

Ichadori:No!

Y/n: Let the sexy man out now!!!

Ichadori: no you aren't fucking in my bodie!!

Y/n: than get a talisman!

Ichadori: I can't let him out of my bodie hell kill people!!

Y/n: he can't kill people if I'm clinging to him!!

At this point you two look like children wrestling and fighting. You have returned to normal and the knife disappeared.

Y/n: Let him out!!

Ichadori: FINE JUST SHUT UP!

Y/N: THANK YOU!!

Megemi is concerned and Gojo is dieing over how childish you two are.

Yuri: Uhh is that a bad idea?

Gojo: No y/n: and Sukuna do whatever then go back.

Ichadori let's sukuna out.

Gojo just hides because he can...

Megemi leaves to a mission to not hear any of it...

You turn into  your demonish form but stay the same height.

Sukuna: Hello there.

Y/n: * a horny mess and literally can't think *

Sukuna:?

Y/n: *desperate look and pure desire*

Sukuna: well then it isn't any fun if you don't talk now is it?

Y/n: yes m...master

Gojo just chilling ( I believe that Gojo is like kakashi and come on kakashi has some thing)

Sukuna then carries you to the room and lays you on the bed. Gojo following just cuz. Sukuna then rips off his shirt. (Vid at top cuz he damn fine) and letting his hands wander around your body.
He eventually fines you chest and leans in close to kiss it. He then pinches the other nipple causing you to moan. Gojo said it time to go and help Megemi (cuz come on) Sukuna bites down soft and firmly. He then does the same to the other one to. After that he works his way down leaving a trail over kisses behind. He gets to you lower stomaches and looks up at you. You nod and he tears you short and underwear off with his teeth.(Im kinky as fuck leave me alone) then starts to lick your inner thigh and start to lick up. You moan in pleasure and he eats you up.

Hehehe hello horny bitches next time on dragon ball z. Alr y tf r u sill reading like wtf. Continue at your own risk.